Question

Mother’s Day Giveaway

No matter how old you are, your mother always seems to have crazy-smart advice about, well, everything! I guess moms just have a knack for it!  Share your  favorite ”Mom’s words of wisdom” and you might end up winning a beautiful Sterling Silver Diamond Accent pendant’ for your mother just in time for Mother’s Day!

Leave your comment below and you will be entered to win this gorgeous Sterling Silver Diamond Accent pendant. All entries must be received by 5/7/2013  before 11.59 pm (Central Time). One (1) random winner would be chosen from all entries and would be contacted through email by 5/8/2013.  No purchase is necessary to enter or to win.

Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period

So let us know what’s the best advice that mom gave you & you might end up celebrating mom’s love this Mother’s Day with the pendant that she can wear close to her heart!

Answers

7 answers

1. "If you have faith and trust in the Lord, then there is nothing that he cannot take or carry you through." -- DebraW

My mother brought me up to have trust and faith in God. So at at 31, when I was diagnosed with heart failure I placed my life in his hands. Though they said I would not live through the year without a transplant, and even now with a lvad or heart pump I am still here. He has always been there for me. Without the trust and faith in the God that she helped to grow within me, I am positive I would not still be here to love my family and to keep pushing forward. He is my cornerstone but she helped him build the foundation. I do not know where I would be without her, I do not think I would still be here.

2. No matter how I try to save money to buy Jewlery , I never have enough,, This is something I would really enjoy wearing!

3. "Do and be what your heart says is right"

4. "Never give up on your dreams"

1. In response to debrockwell

Hi Deb,

It is great to see you back in the Community!

Unfortunately we are only able to enter 1 per person, so I wanted to let you know that I had removed the "I want to win" post for we loved the "best advice" post.

Good luck!

2. In response to debrockwell

Thanks laurel! Whoops....I accidentally posted that and couldn't figure out how to delete it! Thanks again!

5. "Be patient"

Recent Activity

See More