Answers

7 answers

1. Hi Elizabethishere,

Yes, there are 2 options that you can use to obtain your e-receipts.

One way is to sign into your SYWR account and click on "Rewards Points" and at the top of the page next to your username. Once you click on "Rewards Points" a pop-up page will appear, click on "Account History". Here you will find past and present purchases. Unfortunately you can not print them out, but you can provide the order ID and sales check to an online Customer Service Representative for them to send to your email.

Another option is to sign into your Kmart account. Once signed in, "click on "Order Center" which is in the drop down, under your username. This will bring up a list of all your purchases, online, -in-store and layaway. Once you click on the specific purchase, scroll to the very bottom of the page, and on the left side it will say "View printable receipt".

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns that we can help you with.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I just tried the second option, and there is no link at the bottom that says "View printable receipt"

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Also I followed the link to an online rep and they were NOT able to resend me a copy of my receipt!!!!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi there, jennifer346! Sorry to hear you are having such trouble getting a receipt printed! Give the folks at Kmart Customer Service a try, instead of the Shop Your Way folks. They should be able to help!

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/nb_10151_10104_NB_CSHome

You could also try viewing your order on Kmart.com. If you follow Wendy's instructions above, once you click on the order you would like to print out, in "past orders", you can click "Resend my order confirmation email". This will send your order directly to your registered email, where you can print up a copy of that order.

Hope that helps!

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi, and thank you for responding so quickly, unfortunately both of the options above only apply to online orders. the receipt I would like a copy for is from an in store purchase. .I have already tried contacting customer service. No one can figure it out

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Ahhhh...I see, jennifer346! I have forwarded your comments along to the KmartCares team to follow up with you. They will post a response looking to help in just a bit.

Thanks!

6. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi jennifer346!
      My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this. We do apologize for the difficulties you are having with printing your receipt. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and assist with your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (jennifer346), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      MyKmart Community Moderator

Recent Activity

See More