Answers

4 answers

1. Hi, kdeld23. Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Do you have a question or concern? If so, I would be happy to route your feedback to the appropriate team.

Can you please share a bit more regarding your question or concern? We will be happy to help you further!

1. In response to laurelS

I went to purchase a TV and some other items at Kmart yesterday. I had a gift card for $26.49 and $11.15 worth of bonus points. After the cashier gave me my total, I realized that the price of the TV was not correct. Here, the TV that the man had brought up for me was the wrong TV. I had already swiped my debit, but had not put in my pin so I hit cancel and the cashier voided the sale. When I went to purchase the correct TV, there was no money on my gift card and only $5 on my rewards card. After 35-45 minutes of standing at the register (with my 3 children- ages 4, 5, and 8!!) I was told that they could only take off the 26.49 from my gift card, but not the $11.15 that I had in bonus points. I was told that if I wanted the $11.15 in bonus points, I would have to return today to purchase the items. I was very upset and asked for the number of the district manager. Today when I called the number I was given, I reached the store itself!! They gave me the store number when I specifically asked for the number of the district manager!!! I did nothing wrong during this transaction and feel that I should not have to waste more of my time to go back today to purchase the items that I went to purchase yesterday. I shop at Kmart a great deal because it is close to where I live, but I doubt I will be shopping there anymore!!

2. In response to laurelS

I am so sorry to hear about this experience, kdeld23. I can imagine how frustrating this was for you and your family. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team who can help you with a credit for your gift card and Rewards.

Please check back here shortly for a direct response from the Customer Care Team.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out!

3. In response to laurelS

Dear kdeid23,

We apologize for the problems surrounding your recent television purchase with us. We'd love to help address your concerns.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kdeld23), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank You,

Dee M.
      MyKmart Community Moderator

Recent Activity

See More