Question

can i pay a different amount instead of the minimum payment

Is it possible that I can make a different amount then the minimum payment if I don’t have the full amount would I be able to make a difference amount

Answers

8 answers

1. I suggest not do it over on line. Last week I paid online and said to pay 48 and they took 180 to pay it all off. Now we're behind in other things. They said they would fix it but didn't. I talked to 3 dif people. All dif answers one even gave me a fax number. So if you could pay at the store. I saw another post that had the same problem.

1. In response to Mommy6179

Hi Mommy6179,

I am so sorry to hear that this issue has not been resolved after reaching out for help.

Your concerns are very important to us and I would like to have our Kmart Cares team look into this issue for you. Once a response has posted I will be emailing you with a link back to your original post for further contact.

Again, we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention so we can help in making this right.

Thank you!

2. In response to Mommy6179

Hello Mommy6179,

Thank you for taking the time to post. We apologize for the frustration and inconvenience surrounding your layaway. This is definitely not the type of experience our members should encounter with us. We'd like to look into this issue further for you and offer our assistance. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Mommy6179), phone # used at time of purchase to KMSupport@searshc.com.

Thank you,
      Dianne D.
      Social Media Moderator
      Social Media Support Team

3. In response to Mommy6179

I'm actually picking it up today. So don't worry. At first I was upset but everything worked out for us.

4. In response to Mommy6179

Thank you for providing an update Mommy6179!

I am happy to hear that things have worked out and will let the Kmart Cares team know that your issue has been resolved.

Have a great day!

2. Hi there, carol0811! Thanks for your question on the MyKmart Community today. I think you are referring to your layaway contract? If you make a payment that is less than the minimum amount due, your payment due date is not advanced to the next biweekly payment. You are still obligated to fulfill the rest of the current payment balance
    before advancing to your next payment due date.

Click here to view the Kmart Layaway Fast Facts sheet for more details.

Hope that helps!

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

But my things won't be put back

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hey, carol0811! I would recommend visiting your local store to discuss this further. I am sure they can work something out with you.

Thanks!

Recent Activity

See More