Question

been left a mesaage by someone in executive office in regards to case 1358624 told me to call back. when i do tells me i can not connect to that extension? believe her name is noti?

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, Dzahner200!

I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We sorry to hear you are having a terrible experience with contacting your case manager and for that we do apologize. Per our records, we see you have spoken with one of our case managers from Executive Customer Relations and provided feedback on your gift cards. We value you as a Kmart customer and do appreciate your feedback.

Thank you,

Liz R.

MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi dzahner200,

We are sorry to hear that you are unable to gain access through the existing number. To further help in getting you to the correct extension, I have escalated your message to the Kmart Cares Team.

The will be able to look up your case # and provide further guidance in helping to contact your Case Manager.

Please check back periodically for a reply back from one of our Kmart Cares members requesting additional information.

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More