Question

associate#0124 was rather rude and just wanting to leave after seeing her attitude I left my reese cups that made it even worse why not put her in another job in the store.

Answers

4 answers

1. Respectalways12,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. We're sorry to hear we missed your expectations with regards to the customer service you received. We certainly don't intend to treat any of our customers rudely or without respect. We'd like to speak with you so we can address the issue at the store level. Please send the following information – contact # and screen name (Respectalways12) to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi Respectalways12. I am very sorry to hear about this disappointing Customer Service experience. I would like to escalate your concerns to the appropriate management team for further follow up. Can you please let us know which Kmart location you visited (address, city, and state if known)? Thanks so much for taking the time to share your concerns here. We sincerely apologize for this.

1. In response to laurelS

Hi this is respectalways12 thanks for the reply the kmart was super kmart on 7700 brookpark rd. Brooklyn,Ohio once again thanks for caring

2. In response to laurelS

Respectalways12, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the disappointing customer service experience you have recently received. We truly thank you for providing addition information regarding the store location. We will forward your post over to the appropriate parties to provide proper feedback on your concerns. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MyKmart Community Moderator

Recent Activity

See More