2 answers

  1. Hi, mgee02. You should not need a new card at retirement. You can request a replacement card if need be. Retiree discount questions including eligibility and requests for replacement cards (lost, stolen, damaged), should be directed to the Retiree Service Center (1-800-762-7327).

    Hope this helps!

    1. In response to laurelS

      Yes, thank you. I have tried calling the Retire Service Center but was on hold for an unlengthly amount of time. It is really hard to get them on the phone. Thanks again.

Recent Activity

See More