Question

Are you among the lucky ones (to have MLK Day off) ?

Howdy, community :) :) !
Just a question to spark conversation and an awakening of the current times, my friends…. !
Happy MLK Day, and I wish all a happy, reflective day off, filled with Winter’s respite and Love’s inhalation of the calmer breaths of peace !!!

Are you also as blessed as to have the day off ?

Answers

7 answers

1. No day off for me today, but my boys are off AND my husband, which is unusual. He is taking them to honor the day with a service project at the school. They are collecting donations for a homeless shelter in our neighborhood and sorting through all of it to distribute. Really happy the kid's school is taking on this initiative this year!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

What an awesome day for your boys and hubby! I bet the boys are super stoked to have the whole day ahead with Dad!!!

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Another Kudos from me to your family for their service today !!!

And a calming air of relaxation for you later today once you've left, Julie )***( !

2. Hey there yobarps!

I am hoping to enjoy a day of sunshine and warmer weather for Mondays are one of my weekly days off.

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

And a Merry Monday off to you, my Sweet Friend Wendy !

And sunny and warmer it indeed was ! (I'm relishing in the 'Yoda-talk' :):)

3. Hi Yobarps! I don't have the day off but I look forward to sharing the day with the community here!!! :)

Happy MLK Day to you my friend! Do you have the day off?

1. In response to laurelS

Yes I do !!! I'm sad to hear that you'll be working, but after you sign out, it'll be glorious :):) !

And I'll also share the day with you and so many {^^, !

Recent Activity

See More