Question

Anyone else still waiting for a refund from a screw up on kmart.com’s end? Yep, been nearly a week and nothing!

Answers

3 answers

1. Yes! I have even been told I would hear from them within 48 hours and still nothing it has been over a month.

1. In response to CandaceG

Dear CandaceG,

My name is Susan with Kmart Cares Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that you'll work with one dedicated Case Manager to resolve your refund issue. We're sorry that your refund has been delayed and would be more than happy to offer the assistance of a Case Manager to help resolve this situation. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (CandaceG) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
      MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi, BuckeyeGirl2. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! I am very sorry to hear you are still waiting for a refund from Kmart. Do you have a case open currently with our Customer Care Team? If not, please let us know so we can help you with this further.

Thanks for reaching out to share your concerns here!