Answers

6 answers

1. Hi, stillkuntree. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble receiving a refund. Are you currently working with customer service to resolve the issue? If not, please let us know and we will be happy to help you further!

1. In response to laurelS

I have talked to several people since the 18th of this month. The shoes were verified "returned" on the 8th of the month. Supposed to be some kind of system error but that still does not make me happy about not receiving my money back in a timely manner. I have been pretty much told that no matter what I do it's going to take the same amount of time which has really left me discouraged from ever shopping on line with sears or kmart again.

2. In response to laurelS

Thanks for sharing these additional details, stillkuntree. I understand your frustration and concerns regarding future purchases. Is there anything we can do in the community to help? I would recommend following up with your case manager regularly for updates on the status of your return. If you need additional help contacting your case manager, please feel free to reach out to us here. We will be happy to help in any way.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience here.

3. In response to laurelS

Still have not received my refund as of today. They say that they are still getting some type of system error and that it will be 5 to 7 business days which is what I was told on the 18th of the month. (item was received back to kmart on the 8th of March) I feel as if i'm getting the runaround. Everybody understands my frustration and is excalating my credit to my account but nothing is happening.

4. In response to laurelS

Hi stillkuntree! My name is Christine and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation Team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your order and return of funds. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your order, much less being told your refund was expected on the 18th and you have not received answers or the refund. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (stillkuntree), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Thank you, Christine R. MyKmart Community Moderator

5. In response to laurelS

I checked my account this morning and my refund was there, but I do appreciate the fact that you were willing to help me. Don't think it should have taken that long or the numerous phone calls that I had to make but it has been done.

So again, thank you!

Recent Activity

See More