Question

ACE Hardware stores now carrying Kmart merchandise?

I decided to skip out on Kmart this weekend in favor of doing some old school shopping at Ben Franklin instead. Since I skipped Kmart I had to return our PRIMO water jugs at ACE in Durand MI so started browsing the store to see what else I could find.

There on a display in the ACE store I noticed a familiar name brand (Essential Home) which is a Kmart brand! I thought I was seeing things so checked the packaging on the bathroom grab bar and sure enough there was the Kmart label on the back. Kmart is stalking me! lol

Answers

2 answers

1. LOL That is to funny!

I knew that Ace/Orchard do carry some of our products, but not having been in one for quite a while, I did not know exactly what besides tools. But that is great news for I like that brand.

Thank you Izel for sharing your funny experience with us today, as always you put a smile on my face.

Have a great weekend!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I like to support our smaller local stores if I skip out on my usual Kmart shopping trip. This Ace store is pretty cool, jam packed full of an assortment of merchandise. They also have an awesome garden center, Kmart needs to send some folks up here to check it out so they can redesign their stores after this one. Ace would be a pretty cool store to pair up with Kmart over the whole Sears/Kmart combo.

Recent Activity

See More