Question

About time to…

Hello. It’d be super awesome if they opened a Kmart in Kzoo… AKA– Kalamazoo, Michigan! It has been 3+ years since they closed here. It is a college town, and business was not up 30% prior to them closing (according to employees). Bummer! I know the lease was an issue but I would certainly shop there if they brought the red K back.
They need to open a full-line regular Kmart discount store in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
And actually one of the two former K-marts is still empty, sounds like they need to refill that building with a Kmart “K”omeback.
Remember folks:
There’s Smart. And then there’s Edward Lampert making foolish business decisions.

I’m not trying to be rude or mean or nuffin’ but I’m a Kmart fan and there’s other fans in Kzoo would love the saving place back in town.

Thanks for any responses or feedback on this post.

Answers

3 answers

1. oops. "not up 30%" it WAS UP 30% in sales.

Yes sales were up 30% prior to the closure announcement.

2. I've got my fingers crossed for more openings and re-dos, my friend ! I was just sharing with a coworker the nasty news of that record-breaking house that he bought a few years back after those closings... :(

3. Hi PrincessAM,

It's great to see you back in the MyKmart Community!

We appreciate you sharing your suggestions and feedback with us!

Please feel free to share your thoughts by using out Kmart Feedback form too!

Recent Activity

See More