Safety Essentials Everyone Should Own

For Your Car

WeatherHandler 75pc Premium Emergency Kit

This great kit includes everything you may need in case of a roadside emergency.  Never leave home without a kit designed to help in unexpected situations.  This kit features the following important must have items along with other essential needs.

• 365 days of Roadside Assistance. No membership fees. Up to 3 service calls with a maximum of benefit allowance of $60 per incident
  • 8 ft., 8-gauge Booster Cables (meet SAE performance standards)
  • Reflective triangle
  • Flashlight
  • Signal cone
  • Ratchet handle
  • 10-pc Socket set
  • Screwdriver set, 10 bits
Check out related product reviews!
“This kit has the essentials for doing basic road emergency repairs. The price was excellent.”

WeatherHandler 44pc Auto Safety Kit

Roadside emergencies are never expected for a slightly smaller roadside kit for your car check out this 44pc safety kit.  The kit features the following items and more!

• Premium carrying case
  • 8 ft., 10-gauge booster cables (meet SAE performance requirements)
  • 6″ slip joint poiers
  • 5 assorted cable ties
  • Flashlight
  • S.O.S. banner
  • Screwdriver set, 5 bits
  • PE gloves
  • Reflective triangle

“The WeatherHandler 44pc Auto Safety Kit is a great addition to your car’s essential accesssories.    I picked this out as a stocking stuffer for my daughter’s car.”

For Your Home

Sentry FIRE-SAFE Chest

The Sentrysafe 1110 fire chest is a must-have in any household providing a 1/2 hour proven fire protection as well as ETL verification to protect CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks against fire for 1/2 hour up to 1550F. This safe also features a key lock protecting small valuable items you have in your home.  Feature Benefits include:

• UL Classified 1/2-hour proven fire protection
  • ETL verified 1/2-hour fire protection for CDs,dad’s, USB drives and memory sticks up to1550F
  • Key lock
  • Convenient carrying handle
“Very sturdy, solid construction. My coin collection fits nicely. Looks like it will hold up well in a fire. Best product and price I could find on the internet. Very conveient pickup at my local Sears.”

Sentry FIRE-SAFE Water-Proof Chest

Protection from fire and water is yours with every SentrySafe FIRE-SAFE waterproof product. This safe provides you the piece of mind to know that your valuables are protected with a 360 degree waterproof seal completely insulating the interior from the threat of water invasion.  Other features include:

• UL Classified 1/2-hour proven fire protection
  • ETL verified 1/2-hour fire protection for media
  • ETL verified waterproof
  • Privacy key lock

“This seems to be a very well built chest. It latches firmly, the key lock works with ease. The lid seal seems to be very heavy duty. To be honest I hope to never have the opportunity to test it’s water/ fire proof abilities.”

Family Guard Family Guard FG200B First Alert FamilyGard Smoke Alarm

Did you know that fires start in homes every 83 seconds!  Working smoke alarms are an important element to everyone’s safety in your home.  Be sure your smoke alarms are working correctly with regular testing. Remember the faster you know about a fire the faster you can start moving your family outside.  This smoke alarm features:

• Battery-operated smoke alarm is easy to install
  • Uses ionization smoke sensing technology with dual ionization chambers
  • Has wide openings for easy smoke entry
  • Features a test button for weekly testing
  • Convenient hinged cover.85-decibel horn
  • Audible low batter indicator
  • A 9-volt battery is included

For Your Child

Evenflo Big Kid Amp No Back Booster

The Big Kid No Back™ Booster is a comfortable backless booster great for long trips with your little one.  This booster features an easy to clean seat pad and Softtouch armrests.  Kids love this booster because it offers flexible-grip cup holders to accommodate drinks of various shapes and sizes, while ensuring that the drink is always within reach.  Other great features include:

• Belt clip positions the seat belt for comfort and safety.
  • Meets or exceeds all federal safety standards.
  • No assembly required, provides ease of installation and helps ensure proper installation.

Check out related product reviews!

“This item is very nice. My boyfriend’s 7 year old is currently still using it. Hes getting to be a big boy but he still fits in it. It is very durable, but light weight. He is always comfortable. The cup holder is an added convience and makes it convient for long trips in the car.”

Safety 1st OnSide Air Convertible Car Seat

All parents know a good car seat is an essential need for your children’s safety.  The Safety 1st OnSide Air Convertible Car Seat is the perfect purchase allowing you to keep your child rear-facing all the way up to 40 pounds! Other great features for this product include:

• Air Protect® Revolutionary Side Impact Technology: Breakthrough system shields head and immediately reduces side impact forces through the precise release of air Rear-facing car seat from 5-40 pounds and 19-40 inches
  • Forward-facing car seat from 22-40 pounds and 34-43 inches
  • 4 harness heights give growing child a better fit

Check out related product reviews!

“We bought this seat for our almost 2 year old recently because we are expecting twins and need to be able to fit 3 seats across in the back seat of our sedan. It works great! It’s very small and light, my daughter thinks it’s comfortable, and my husband loves that she sits up much higher in this seat so she isn’t kicking him in the back while he is driving. The straps adjust very easily, and it was fairly quick and easy to install. The only downside is that it only goes up to 40lbs, and that is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. Had it of had a higher weight limit, I would not even have hesitated one second in buying it. However we love it so much that we will be buying another in a year to put our twins in, when our Daughter moves to a high-back booster. Overall, you can’t go wrong with this seat. Don’t let the price fool you, there is nothing cheap about this car seat!”

ShopYourWay Post Email icon