Meet our New Cleaning Coach – Leslie Reichert

The MyKmart Community is proud to welcome Leslie Reichert to the community. Leslie is a cleaning expert that uses her sparkling personality, great sense of humor and contagious passion to engage her fans and followers.  Leslie realized her life mission after reading a quote that said that older women are called to teach and encourage the younger women on how to love their husbands, love their children and to be pure keepers of the home… “  The joke was on me that I was no longer the younger woman, but the older one, who was being called to share my life experiences with others.”  Leslie now divides her time coaching individuals with their cleaning questions, running her retail company and speaking around the country. Her goal is to get the message out that there are alternatives to toxic cleaners and most of the items you have in your pantry can do a great job cleaning and disinfecting. Her goal is to re-program people to go to the pantry first, instead of under the kitchen sink, when looking for a cleaner. Her favorite greeting “Happy Cleaning” leaves people smiling when they realize that cleaning can be fun, once they’ve taken the toxins out of their lives.

Leslie is known as a Green Cleaning Coach…

She is an author and spokesperson for the green cleaning industry and is a teacher of green homekeeping. She is a national lecturer, a contributor to a The Daily Green, Woman’s Day and Woman’s World Daily, a frequent homekeeping expert on Martha Stewart Living Radio and author of the book: The Joy Of Green Cleaning- a handbook for DIY cleaners.

Reichert’s book – The Joy Of Green Cleaning is a collection of 99 homemade recipes that have been tested and proven to work as well as “store-bought” cleaners. The cornerstone recipe of her book is her ‘Great Grandma’s Laundry Soap’  which is derived from her great-grandmothers laundry soap recipe. After finding the ingredients and testing the laundry soap, Leslie knew this and other old-fashioned recipes needed to be compiled into a convenient resource. Her mantra has now become: “We can change the world-one spray bottle at a time.”

You can ask any of your cleaning questions and get them answered from Leslie on our community!

Read Leslie’s Recent Blogs & Guides

° Bucketless Floor Mopping - NEW & HOT!

° Cleaning Tips to Tackle the Bathroom ~ Leslie Reichert - NEW & HOT!

° What is the Best Vacuum Cleaner for Your Home?

° How To Clean Windows With Just H20

° Microfiber – The Miracle Duster

° 10 House Cleaning Tips to Help You Clean Like a Pro

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. My warm welcome to you as well, Leslie {",] ! I'm looking forward to seeing you in the Q&As, for we can really come up with some doozies ;) !

2. Welcome Leslie! So awesome to have your expertise here. Look forward to learning lots from you and keeping a cleaner home!

1. In response to laurelS

Hi Laurel,
      So excited to be here! Let me know if you have any particular questions - I'm here for you!

3. We are very excited to have you Leslie! Looking forward to all your great tips, tricks and ways to be more green when cleaning!

1. In response to SHC-RyanO

I'm excited too! Thanks!

4. I am always looking for ways to more efficiently clean my house! Can't wait to read more tips!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi Julie,
      Glad to be a part of your community!

5. Welcome Leslie!

I am looking forward to reading more on your tips for green cleaning!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks Wendy!