Kmart Toys at FABulous prices!!

Check out some of the hottest toys of the season and give your kid the best gift he/she always wished for!

Mattel BARBIEB HAIRTASTIC DESIGNABLE HAIR & DOLL

Designable Hair Extensions provide a new form of expression – hair design! Use the online software to choose from ready prints or create new ones, and use the hair extensions with an ink jet printer to transfer the design to hair. Then clip the hair extension in with the enclosed barrettes. Includes 6 barrette clips for girls or for Barbie doll and 16 printable hair extensions that can be easily shared. Doll included wears pink jeans, a black sparkly top and silver accessories. Works with inkjet printers only. Internet access needed for online software.

Hasbro FURREAL FRIENDS COOKIE MY PLAYFUL PUP

With real-as-can-be movements, sounds and actions, COOKIE MY PLAYFUL PUP lets you experience the joy of having a puppy of your very own! When you pet her on her head or back, she barks, moves her head and wags her tail.She loves her squeaky toy when you make it squeak, shell turn her head toward the sound! When you put her toy bone in her mouth, shell make crunching sounds like shes chewing it. This soft, adorable pup is about 14 inches tall and you can either sit her up or pose her front legs so shes lying down.Puppy comes with squeaky toy bone.

Baby Alive MY BABY ALIVE

Just like a real baby, MY BABY ALIVE eats, drinks her bottle, says more than 30 phrases and makes messy diapers for you to change! Little girls can take care of their baby by fixing her food or bottle, changing her diaper and rocking her to sleep! Her eyes really close! Doll comes with dress, bib, bowl, spoon, bottle, 2 diapers, 2 doll food packets and instructions. Includes 2 “AA” batteries. Ages 3 and up.Doll comes with dress, bib, bowl, spoon, bottle, 2 diapers, 2 doll food packets and instructions.

Mattel WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT COLOSSAL CRASHDOWN ARENA Playset

The largest FlexForce play set yet features a RAW-themed ring with scenes from popular matches and a huge, elevated 18-inch collapsible superstructure! Kids can recreate an over-the-top title match by crashing through the ceiling and grabbing the WWE Championship belt before the arena collapses.

Hasbro NERF VORTEX NITRON

The first fully automatic, 20-disc, clip-fed blaster in the NERF VORTEX line lets you rule the battlefield! High-tech features include an electronic scope with pulsing lights to center your aim and an acceleration trigger on the blaster to let you power up for ultimate-distance blasting! Includes a 20-disc magazine, 20 discs and onboard storage for additional magazines to give you maximum firepower!

I Am T-Pain Microphone – Gold

Experience the pop culture phenomenon of the T-Pain Effect with the I Am T-Pain Mic. Transform your voice into T-Pains style of singing with a press of a button. Sing to your favorite tracks, freestyle over exclusive beats, and upload beats from your computer to the mic. Record, save and share online with friends.

Hasbro SESAME STREET PLAYSKOOL LET’S ROCK! Elmo

Rock out with LETS ROCK Elmo! Dressed in a concert-style tee, Elmo takes the stage singing and making music – and preschoolers can too! Elmo comes with his very own microphone and two instruments a tambourine and a drum set. Preschoolers can choose which instrument Elmo plays, and he “magically” recognizes which one you give him. For even more rockin fun, Elmo also interacts with other LETS ROCK instruments (each sold separately)

Leap Frog My Pal Violet

Give learning a personal touch with this soft, cuddly purple puppy named Violet! Violet connects to the computer so you can customize the music and personalize the learning with your child’s name and favorite food, animal and color. Violet comes with 5 pre-loaded songs, or you can select and download your choice of learning tunes and lullabies from an online list of 30 songs. Press a paw to play music, learning songs or games! Internet connection required for personalization and music downloads. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning. Appropriate for children ages 6-36 months.

Fisher-Price Dance & Play Puppy

This interactive puppy friend will have baby movin, singin, and wigglin alongthey wont even realize how much theyre learning! Press on either of his feet and puppy comes to life with baby-friendly motionswiggling hips, cheerful clapping, pop-up ears and he blows a kiss. Theres plenty of interactive learning fun, with over 25 sing-along songs, phrases and games! Baby will learn about letters, numbers, parts of the body, actions, manners, greetings and lots more. Includes babys first games like Happy and You Know It, Do Your Ears Hang Low, So Big, and more.

Looking for more items?…Please visit us at www.kmart.com/fab15

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. Me encanta que puedo acumular puntos en mis compras y luego redimirlos y obtener descuentos en los precios.

2. Good deals, great value,,, nice variety and selection.

3. Buenos precios, buena calidad, buen servicio. Y todo en KMART!!!

4. y lo mas padre k todo el año puedo usar el apartado,

5. me gusta kmart todo lo tienen a nuestro bolsillo