Jump To It!

January is always the most difficult month to get motivated. The holiday hangover lingers and the freezing temperatures make me just want to climb onto the couch and hibernate.

However, I must honor at least one of my resolutions and I strongly believe that exercise can change your mood for the better and give you the energy you need to get through the winter. One of my favorite things to do is jump rope, so I put together a little playlist of some of my favorite jams to pump up your workout routine! Half the battle is finding the song with the right beat so you can really get in the zone.

Check out my faves:

Dang Diggy Dang- The Beatards

More- Usher

Pump It- Black Eyed Peas

Untouched- The Veronicas

I like It- Enrique Iglesias

Turnin’ Me On- Keri Hilson

Can’t Touch It- Ricki-Lee

I like to alternate between jump roping and walking to really ramp up my metabolism. I recommend walking for 15 minutes and then jump roping for 2 minutes and repeat. I guarantee that after repeating this workout a few times, you will be jumping longer and faster!

And how cute are these Dream Out Loud sweats? They are super cute rolled up and you will still look chic even when you are walking to the gym!

I have some really great things to giveaway so make sure to check back on Monday!

xoxo,

Saucy Glossie

Stylesip Girl

www.facebook.com/stylesip

ShopYourWay Post Email icon