I Can’t Believe Kmart Sells…Volume 9

Nostalgia Electrics Coca-Cola Series Old Fashioned Snow Cone Cart!

It has been so hot here in southern Oregon that we thought we would look into investing in snow cone machine. This may be a little big for our family, but what a great machine for functions at ones school or church or even birthday parties.

All you need are ice cubes from the freezer which shaves 2 pounds of ice in 90 seconds.

This machine has everything you need to start making snow cones quickly!

• Includes 100 paper cones, 100 spoon straws, 2 syrup bottles, two packets of 2-ounce syrup concentrate and a metal ice scoop
  • Comes with drip tray, attached cone dispenser and cone holder.

There were other great finds under the Coca-Cola brand that I thought was worth sharing too!

Nostalgia Electrics  HDR565COKE Coca-Cola Series Hot Dog Roller

Nostalgia Electrics  HDT600COKE Coca-Cola Series Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster

Is this a new product to you? Have you used this product before?

Share your thoughts for we would love to hear your feedback!

Would you like to check out our previous volume? Click here for Volume 8!

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. I live in the Chicago area and it is HOT today.I could use a snow cone machine!

1. In response to lc_doll3

I here you on that one!

We finally broke down and bought a mini snow cone machine just for these grueling hot days.

It works wonderfully and my 3 year old grand-daughter really enjoyed putting in the ice as well as syrup!

Thank goodness the weather is cooling down, it makes it hard to deal with the heat with out air conditioning. ;-)

2. I am loving that Snow Cone cart! Could be a fun twist on a lemonade stand-instead of lemonade, sell snow cones!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Absolutely!!

I do believe you would have more customers stopping for snow cone than a drink! ;-)