I Can’t Believe Kmart Sells…Volume 13

I can’t believe that Kmart sells a Portable Ice Maker!

This is great for those of us who are experiencing a very small freezer with hardly any room for ice trays!

How wonderful to use for parties and special occasions,  to help in providing all the extra ice you need. What is even nicer is that you can get up to 28 pounds of ice per day from the sleek selections that Kmart carries.  An option that I had found would be most useful is the the cube sizes for which some machines provide up to 3 options.

Another great factor is that all you have to do is add water, push a button to start and watch the indicator light for which will let you know when to add more or if you need to empty the ice bucket

Do you own a Portable Ice Machine? If so, how well does it work for you and your planned festivities?

Looking for additional “I can’t believe Kmart sells…? Check out our last 2 Volumes 11 and 12!

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. I agree, Julie {^*,] !
    I have a side-by-side, which makes a modest amount of ice... This would be very handy for those impromptu parties ! Gas stations are never open or handy in pinch-spots, you know :):) !

1. In response to yobarps

I agree yobarps!

Or, you have the issue with them not having the "crush ice" available. A few times I had to pick up the "block" which causes more frustration for you have to break it up. UUGGHH!

2. In response to yobarps

Funny that you mention that, Wendy....! The ice dispenser on my fridge is broken in the "crushed-only" mode, luckily. It has been busted like that for years, which I don't mind, really.

I often bring chocolate to a few Ladyfriends during my shopping trips :) So I'm kinda in the market for a DC or car fridge-unit for my trunk. It's a hassle during the heat (keeping a cooler w/freezer packs handy) !

2. I have never heard of this! We have a tiny freezer-it hardly holds 2 ice trays, especially in the winter when we have lots of frozen soups in there. I would use this a ton-my kids like their water "icy cold", as do I.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I have the same issue Julie!

There just never seems to be enough ice all year round!

This mini ice maker would solve quite a few squabbles on who didn't fill the trays and put them back in the freezer! LOL