Aura Travel System-Alhambra

This great travel system features:

• Evenflo Embrace Infant Car Seat with Base
  • Multiple Recline Positions
  • Parent Console with Cup Holders
  • 5-Point Harness
  • Rotating Child Tray
Read reviews from customers who have purchased this product:

“I got this travel system for my baby shower after spending months looking for the perfect one. My husband doesn’t mind that it has pink on it because it looks so stylish. Aside from looking great the car seat is light, easy to get in and out of the car and comfortable for my daughter. The stroller has a nice wide seat and my daughter fell asleep in it at 10 weeks old when she was just trying it out! I’m a VERY picky person. If this stroller/car seat gets 5 stars from me, you better believe its good! Oh yeah, and the wipes case is a WONDERFUL addition!”

Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Booster Baby Car Seat

Be sure your child is riding safe this winter with the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Booster Baby Car Seat.  This seat converts from highback to a backless boster to supprt a child up to 65lbs.  Other features of this seat include:

• Three-position recline to get the correct installation and comfort.
  • Wider, padded armrests are extra comfy.
  • Head rest can be easily adjusted in one hand to change with child’s growth.
  • Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP)
  • Peak Crash Force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard – Extreme Car Interior Temperatures.
  • EPS energy absorbing foam.

“We purchased the Graco Nautilus Booster for our 4 year old son to replace a bulkier booster seat of a different brand. We feel it is important to keep our kids in a five point harness and long as possible. We also have two smaller children, so space for the car seat was becoming an issue. The Nautilus is a narrower, yet very comfortable booster seat. My son loves the cup holders and little storage pockets. The Nautilus has an excellent safety rating. Our son is prone to car sickness, so we have had to take the booster seat apart a number of times for a thorough washing. It can be a bit of a pain to put back together, but it is worth it for such a safe booster seat.”

Bright Starts Sleep Easy Incline Playard/Bassinet

After your baby has been out all day let them rest with the Bright Starts Sleep Easy Incline Playard/Bassinet.  This great playard offers the convenience for travel and stylish design for home.  Other features include the portibility options with easy folding system.

• Weight/Height: Up to 30 Pounds
  • Sleep Easy Incline™ bassinet with 2 sleep positions: flat or slightly inclined
  • Just Right Height™ changing table makes it easier for parents to access baby while changing diapers
  • One Less Step™ feature allows you to quickly fold the Playard without removing the bassinet
  • Only Playard available with this feature
  • Changing table easily pivots to the side when not in use
  • Extra-large storage tray holds a full box of wipes, diapers, and more

“easy to put toghter. a very need for new moms. i love my pack n play good to take on trips as well”

Don’t miss this great community exclusive offer!

Save an extra 10% On All *Baby Gear Travel Systems Sold by Sears & Kmart! use offer code BABYGEAR10 at checkout.

*Offer applies to items sold by Sears.  Excludes Clearance and Great Price.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon