The Kmart Secret Santa phenomenon has hit Indy!

The Kmart Secret Santa phenomenon keeps on growing country wide. Last night, a Secret Santa visited a Kmart in Indianapolis, Indiana. Thanks Secret Santa from Indy for spreading alot of Joy this Christmas season. Can’t wait to see where Secret Santa will show-up next. Love it! – JJ:)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/-jJB6WsOzEw

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. I saw this posted on Facebook.I think this was an awesome way to share Christmas and should have had more publicity. I only wish I was able to do the same for someone. We often forget what the real meaning of Christmas is about and how kmart has helped families at Christmas by offering a layaway plan. Layaway was how my parents did Christmas every year and many shoppers have forgotten how important this was to many families in the past and now in this economy it is the method many need again.

2. Kmart secret santa came to Kmart 4395, Cudahy, wisconsin 6 times this weekend and paid off 6 layaways to help others. The one person who I talked to in person could not believe it and called family members to tell great news. Thank you to all you santas helping make others xmas brighter this year.