Community Member Shares Her Kmart Decorating Ideas

visitor dining roomdecorated piano and mirrorCommunity member Deb R shared photos of her home decorated for Christmas with our community manager, and here’s a glimpse of her beautifully decorated dining room.

“One good way to decorate a mirror for the holiday season is by adding a wreath or a bow,” Deb says of the bottom picture. “This Jaclyn Smith purple berry wreath adds depth and charm to my antique mirror!”

“One of the things I love most about Kmart’s Holiday decorations, is the large assortment of shiny, matte and glitter balls they have to choose from,” Deb says of the top picture. ” I love filling vases and globes with Jaclyn’s shatterproof and glass balls. These Essential Home candle holders from Kmart look beautiful on my piano.”

We agree wholeheartedly, Deb. Thanks for sharing!

Do you have a favorite Christmas decoration you bought at Kmart? Tell us about it in the Comments section below.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. The purple's that they have out this year is just beautiful!

We took your tips Deb and found some little white ornaments and had my 2 year old grand-daughter paint them with bright purple and pink plus glitter and place them in little glass globes to give as gifts. What a hit!!

What a wonderful share! ;)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

That's a really cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

2. I really loved the Jaclyn Smith "Midnight Clear" collection this year. I bought a bunch to use next year. The blues and silver are gorgeous, IMO. Love these shades of purple, too.

3. Love the purple theme and the wreath in the second photo is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your photos and tips with us, Deb. Such a beautiful holiday look!

1. In response to laurelS

Thank you all for your comments! And thank you Laurel for coming up with the ideal! I'm glad everyone likes the pictures!

4. That looks great! Love your decorating ideas!

1. In response to TeenaNicole

Hey! When did you get a mykmart account!?

5. Thank you for sharing with us, Deb! I love your decorations and how you decorated your dining room! Looks great!