Garden Solutions Center Blogs

Take your passion for gardening to the next level with inspired posts.

Kmart Garden Solutions Center coming soon!

Garden center worker with womanSpring is right around the corner, and it won’t be long before warmer temps and sunnier skies turn our lawns and gardens into waves of color and life. Be sure to visit the Kmart Garden Solutions Center on Kmart community, your one-stop resource for information, inspiration, and special offers on all the products and tools you’ll need to make your yard and garden come into bloom.

The Garden Solutions Center makes its debut February 26, and you’ll find all sorts of gardening ideas, experts to answer your questions, plant collections and catalog, how-to guides, articles, tips and more. It’s basically like having a helpful neighbor with a green thumb and expert info about everything lawn and garden related.

Be sure to check it out and save yourself a lot of time and hassle once the warm winds start to blow!

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. This is awesome news! I know our MyKmart members are going to enjoy this addition to the community as much as I am. Can't wait to find tips and inspiration for my lawn this spring!

Ask the Expert