Chit Chat : In-Store Feedback

• Where is my Layaway?

• I decided to do a layaway for the first time for the holidays. I have never had any issues doing general layaways in the past. I went in on Oct 31st. I should have figured something was going to go wrong when it took 4-5 TRIES to get this layaway done.
    I return last week to make a payment, since I had the cash. My layaway is NOWHERE to be found in the system!!! I tried to check here online and NOTHING. I even checked to see if my name was put in incorrectly (last name, as first name) NOTHING! My first payment is actually due on the 14th (this Thursday), how am I supposed to make a payment if IT’S NOT IN THE SYSTEM?! This is going to be the WORST Christmas EVER if it doesn’t get fixed!!! I know it take a few days for the system to accept the information, but it is going on 2 weeks! Super frustrated. >:|

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

I am sorry to hear that you have had issue in locating your layaway and not showing in the system.

We can see if your Kmart Cares team can help you with this issue in locating your contract.

Once our team response please know that I will be reaching out via email re-directing you for further contact with out team.

Thank you!

mamibunny,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. Sorry for any frustration we’ve caused you with regards to your layaway order. We definitely don’t want to make shopping with us difficult or bothersome. We’d be happy to contact you directly to assist in making sure this situation is resolved to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact # and screen name (mamibunny) to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

I returned to make a payment on the 14th. The Dept Manager Amy stated that she didn’t hear back from anyone in corporate because she submitted a help ticket. In the end we had to redo the layaway, now my information AND layaway is in the system. Thanks to Amy and employee Najalee. :)

That is great news! Thank you very much for stopping in and providing us an update!

Forums Chit Chat In-Store Feedback Where is my Layaway?

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in