Chit Chat : Shop Your Way

• What is shop your way?

• How do i earn points?

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Shop Your Way is a place where you can earn points when purchasing. http://www.shopyourway.com

Ho to Earn Points:

At checkout – associate will normally ask if you would like to use your points or there will be a place online during check-out to add in member number. Please know that if you have forgotten Member Number, simply provide the associate your phone number or email address and they can pull up your account for you. So for each purchase you make, you can earn points and redeem when you like on future purchases.

Remember, every 1,000 Points = $1.

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have further questions!

I thought the program was a joke myself, then 10 months later I finally figured it out.

After your enrolled in the program:

1. Go to to Kmart.com
    2. Find Deals Center
    3. Load coupons

Buying something for $100,000 at Kmart or Sears will only get you $100.00 back to spend at either Kmart or Sears, according to Wendy’s correct information.

Of course, none of us will be spending that kind of money.

But it’s nice, being able to load an extra $5.00, $10.00, $15,00, or $20.00 off on our next purchase right?

Kmart is (and has been) desperately trying to reach a younger demographic for well over a decade now.

The neat idea is, there’s a nice a little correlation between online and brick & mortar.

Some things will never change, a smart shopper and a dumb shopper.

So do the smart thing, be net savvy and research a little.

I thought the program was a joke myself, then 10 months later I finally figured it out.

After your enrolled in the program:

1. Go to to Kmart.com
    2. Find Deals Center
    3. Load coupons

Buying something for $100,000 at Kmart or Sears will only get you $100.00 back to spend at either Kmart or Sears, according to Wendy’s correct information.

Of course, none of us will be spending that kind of money.

But it’s nice, being able to load an extra $5.00, $10.00, $15,00, or $20.00 off on our next purchase right?

Kmart is (and has been) desperately trying to reach a younger demographic for well over a decade now.

The neat idea is, there’s a nice a little correlation between online and brick & mortar.

Some things will never change, a smart shopper and a dumb shopper.

So do the smart thing, be net savvy and research a little.

I have been a SYWR Max member for a couple of years. Points are basically tabulated at 10 points for every dollar you spend. So if you buy something for $10.00 you’ll earn 100 points. Redemption value is that it takes 1000 points to equal $1.00. So the reality is that you earn a 1% in store credit for shopping. Now there is lots of opportunity to double, triple the amount of points you earn. For example I just purchased a washer on sale for $767.00. By using a SYWR coupon I got 97,000 points or $97.00 in store credit to use on whatever I want. Not a bad deal.

Forums Chit Chat Shop Your Way What is shop your wa...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in