Chit Chat : Music

• What are your favorite songs out right now?

• There is a lot of good music coming out right now! I’m digging Lady Gaga’s “Applause” and Katy Perry’s “Roar”. Good dance music!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • I am a country girl, and am really liking Keith Urban with “Little Bit of Everything”!

I do have to admit though that Katy Perry’s “Roar” is great too. My grand-daughter really enjoys watching her video, probably because of all the animals LOL

I am also loving “Applause”, too! Can’t wait to hear more new Justin Timberlake. That is one artist both my kids and I can agree on!

I love Roar too! My pandora radio has been stuck on Ellie Goulding and Pretty Lights lately when I exercise. I like the fast tempo tunes for running!

“Favorite new songs? ..”

Probably Lady Gaga.

I dont listen to the radio, not a fan of most of the stuff that’s coming out these days. Stuff that I am listening to right now is a wide range, Barenaked Ladies, Mutemath, Cary Brothers, T.I. The Neighbourhood, Imagine Dragons, Frank Ocean, M83, A Perfect Circle, Circa Survive. Some of new, some of it older.

Wow…. I now know that I’m at least 5O+ – I have absolutely no idea who ANY of the artists that were listed in this entire category are ! :D !
    The closest that I could come was Perfect Circle, but it was done by the Pat Metheny Group (contemporary jazz genre), LOL !

It’s okay though… There’s gotta be at least One person out there who is into my genres of New Age, Brazilian and contemporary Jazz… Even Smooth jazz is welcomed :) :) !

The closest that I could come was Perfect Circle, but it was done by the Pat Metheny Group (contemporary jazz genre), LOL !

…. And their title was “First Circle” , now that I think about it :) :)

The only name I recognize from your list firefighter22 is the first one. I am not sure of their music though LOL

I have been listening to quite a bit of the jazz, soft rock, oldies, Blues and R&B lately. Instead of having a tv show on for background noise I have been going through the tv stations and listening to music. WOW! It has been amazing to hear some of those old songs. :-)

well now is the time to listen to some new music!! Wendy you’d probably like the Cary Brothers. Soft Rock. Check out their song Someday. It’s on youtube.

I believe you are right firefighter22! I try to stay current with my kids, but as I continue to get older it just gives me a headache LOL

I will definitely give the Cary Brothers a try, it may also be that I know their music but just not their names. Super bad about that!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Forums Chit Chat Music What are your favori...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in