Chit Chat : In-Store Feedback

• Tell us about your most recent visit to Kmart!

• How was the customer service experience and appearance of the store? We want to hear your feedback! Did you find any new products you were particularly impressed with?

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Last time I was at Kmart store was August 25 of this year 2013. I’ll be going there again this Saturday. So I’ll try to share my experience if I remember to!

For sure, Princess! Let us know how your visit goes please!

Just got home from Kmart in Saint Johns MI store, great shopping experience! It was a bit busy when we were there but even with only two check-out lanes open it wasn’t bad, the cashiers working today were on top of things. :-)

Store was fully stocked, well organized and clean. Found everything I needed and saved $30.

How wonderful Izel!

We are glad to hear that your shopping experience today was a positive one! Is this the store that has issues in the past? If so, how nice to be able to walk in and enjoy your shopping plus finding everything that you came for!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Ok I was not at the store but online shopping .I only wanted to buy the minnie mouse bed for my granddaughters bday and my daughters address wouldnt come up for me .So I decided to call the store and the lady changed it for me but then it wouldnt go through they said they were working on updates .So I said thats ok I will do it tomorrow.Well let me tell you I go today and here they hit my bank card for 2 beds.So I call them and they say mam your going to have to call your bank cause we didnt do any charges.So I called my bank and since kmart screwed up my money is on hold and my granddaughter dont get her bed on time so I am pissed this is her first bday I just want to thank kmart for screwing it up!!

How wonderful Izel!

We are glad to hear that your shopping experience today was a positive one! Is this the store that has issues in the past? If so, how nice to be able to walk in and enjoy your shopping plus finding everything that you came for!

Have a wonderful weekend!

This is the same store I’ve encountered problems at, the PRIMO bottle return is now printing tickets. ;-)

Good Morning Izel!

I am so happy to hear that it is this store, for it sounds like positive turnarounds are taking place. Are the printed tickets working out better for you now? They did not have this offered before right?

Good Morning Izel!

I am so happy to hear that it is this store, for it sounds like positive turnarounds are taking place. Are the printed tickets working out better for you now? They did not have this offered before right?

They had the option to receive ticket for the PRIMO water bottle return but the machine was either out of tickets or was jammed and simply not printing. It was in that condition for almost two full months making it an extreme hassle when you got to check-out because the cashiers would get confused so I the customer would have to tell them where they kept the extra tickets or if the actual folder with the coupon code if they couldn’t find the roll of tickets. lol

The one issue I did have this past shopping trip which is going to be a problem no matter what Kmart store you shop is the fact the cashier cannot scan coupons after hitting subtotal on the order. The system simply won’t allow you to go back thru to scan any coupon without doing a refund on the whole order and starting over.

This problem is something that wastes a lot of time all around because I forgot to hand the cashier my PRIMO coupon for -$7 off and had to take my receipt to the service desk. Next time I HAVE to remember to hand all coupons to the cashier when I hand them my SYWR card. I’m one of those laid back cool customers so wasn’t all upset by this little inconvenience but working retail I know for sure a lot of customers will have a meltdown over this.

I went back yesterday and had a nice shopping trip yesterday at the Kmart in downtown Battle Creek, MI. Got some extra earbuds since I use them and wear them out so much, some milk and other groceries. I was kinda bummed that despite having $5 in points I could not redeem them due to a computer glitch. The points expire on October 27, and that’s a problem since the Kmart is 35 minutes away. The clerk told that they should be able to extend the points because it’s unacceptable that they won’t redeem. I agree because I want to redeem the points on something I was already planning on buying. They should extend them until the end of November.

I went back yesterday and had a nice shopping trip yesterday at the Kmart in downtown Battle Creek, MI. Got some extra earbuds since I use them and wear them out so much, some milk and other groceries. I was kinda bummed that despite having $5 in points I could not redeem them due to a computer glitch. The points expire on October 27, and that’s a problem since the Kmart is 35 minutes away. The clerk told that they should be able to extend the points because it’s unacceptable that they won’t redeem. I agree because I want to redeem the points on something I was already planning on buying. They should extend them until the end of November.

PrincessAM, did you receive a $5 gift card? I spent over $50 so I received one, glad to see they’re doing that again. Even if its only $5 its something great you don’t always receive from most stores just for shopping. :-)

Forums Chit Chat In-Store Feedback Tell us about your m...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in