Community : News & Feature Announcements

• swinging weiner commercial

• Well kmart, sinking to new lows I see. A holiday commercial with a bunch of men swinging around and air humping to the sound of bells is seriously gross. Nice job kmart marketing! NOT! Just one more reason to keep me out of your empty, over priced, non inviting stores.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Welcome to the MyKmart Forum!

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us!We regret if it was not your style.

Highwayflyby……. Lighten up!! The commercial is innovative,cute and hilarious. You apparently have no sense of humor, or your life is so frigid and lonely you’ve lost all sense of “funny” Happy Holidays to you …… You need it.

Rally Kmart. That i sthe way you celebrate Christmas?

“We regret if it was not your style.” Is that all you have to say?

No wonder Sears and Kmart are in the dumpster.

JMS

sad to

sad to see Kmart is so flipant over their customers comments – terrible commerical for children to see during the day and evening. If you want to air a commerical that is directed to and for adults, then make sure it is after normal business hours. Kmart has always been the “family store” – your commerical has definitely taken that status away and you should be ashamed to respond to your customers in such a terrible manner.
    wonder if I were to act in such a manner in your store, if it would be taken so lightly; however, after this commerical and your obvious lack of concern about your customer’s opinions, you will not have to worry about seeing me in your store again.

THANK YOU. No it is not my style, **** jokes are not appropriate to be aired in the middle of the day!!!! What next, will Kmart be selling dildos to go with the **** jokes?? Nasty gross store that abuse its employees!

You guys should grow up if you still hating on the Kmart commercials. They’re funny, cute, and one of the only good things coming out of SHC.

And lolno, why are you using language that needs to be starred**-ed out just to be on public forums and let alone be used in stuff on TV?? Then you complain about the Kmard ad?? I know the language filter can be very over-sensitive to any words but maybe you should follow suit with it.

Anyhow, happy holidays to everyone including the folks who don’t like the Kmart commercials! Lighten up, bunch! Happy holidays :) !

You guys should grow up if you still hating on the Kmart commercials. They’re funny, cute, and one of the only good things coming out of SHC.

And lolno, why are you using language that needs to be starred**-ed out just to be on public forums and let alone be used in stuff on TV?? Then you complain about the Kmard ad?? I know the language filter can be very over-sensitive to any words but maybe you should follow suit with it.

Anyhow, happy holidays to everyone including the folks who don’t like the Kmart commercials! Lighten up, bunch! Happy holidays :) !

Happy Holidays to you, PrincessAM!

The last two Kmart commercials were so annoying. Especially the one with the two old people. I turn the TV every time it comes on tv. What is up with the marketing department at Kmart.

sad to

sad to see Kmart is so flipant over their customers comments – terrible commerical for children to see during the day and evening. If you want to air a commerical that is directed to and for adults, then make sure it is after normal business hours. Kmart has always been the “family store” – your commerical has definitely taken that status away and you should be ashamed to respond to your customers in such a terrible manner.
    wonder if I were to act in such a manner in your store, if it would be taken so lightly; however, after this commerical and your obvious lack of concern about your customer’s opinions, you will not have to worry about seeing me in your store again.

Forums Community News & Feature A... swinging weiner comm...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in