Chit Chat : Current Affairs

• SOS lease and defective product

• Iwould like to know what I can do now. I bought a Nintendo3DS for my son. When we used it the first time it has a blue line on the screen that won’t go away. The store won’t take it back due to being purchased with lease and go. I have tried to call 8559496685 and held for over an hour four tines with never ever speaking with anyone. My family have been loyal Kmart shoppers for as long as I can remember but this just may be the last straw. Can. Someone please tell me what I can do to fix this. I DO NOT have $200 to just go buy another one until this gets settled and my son wakes up and cries because he can’t play with his favorite Christmas present.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

We appreciate you reaching out on this issue with returning or exchanging your Nintenedo3DS.

Were you able to speak to the management on their store return policy? In reaching out for additional information in regards to the WNLI program, this program would not be any different than any other normal returns within their policy.

Thank you!

Hi charizardntweety!

We appreciate you reaching out on this issue with returning or exchanging your Nintenedo3DS.

Were you able to speak to the management on their store return policy? In reaching out for additional information in regards to the WNLI program, this program would not be any different than any other normal returns within their policy.

Thank you!

We went to the store and they said if I bring it back, they send it to you and then you would send me a check for the price of the item. This doesn’t make much sense to me, do you know anything about this policy?

Hi,

Please know that WhyNotLeaseIt™ is an independent service provider and not an affiliate or licensee of Sears®, Kmart, Shop Your WaySM or any other Sears Holdings Corporation entity or affiliate.

For further inquiries, it might be best to call the WNLI Representatives at 1-855-949-6685 in regards to their return policy and the time frame associated with a refund.

I am sorry that we could not be of further help on this inquiry.

Thank you!

Thank you for the response,I have already tried calling them again with no success in speaking with anyone. You hold for over an hour and still not reach a person. I have emailed them in hopes of getting a response.

Forums Chit Chat Current Affairs SOS lease and defect...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in