Chit Chat : Shop Your Way

• Retrieving Missing Points

• If you recently bought something and didn’t get Points for it, there is an easy fix – you can still get them!

1. Click here to fill out this form and retrieve your Points online: https://www.shopyourway.com/secured/rewards/retrieve

2. For purchases made at mygofer, Sears Auto Centers, Sears Home Services, Sears Grand, Sears Essentials, Sears Hardware, Sears Authorized Hometown Stores and Sears Outlet, Sears.com or Kmart.com, please call Customer Service at 1.800.991.8708 to add these transactions to your account.

*Please note that not all items purchased qualify for Points. See Terms and Conditions for details: http://www.shopyourway.com/terms-of-service

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • When I go to the site to enter the transaction date (to retrieve points that the cashier didn’t add), I get a transaction date error. I copied it exactly from the receipt.

Hi d.ensor!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in adding your points through the SYW system.

Please reach out to our Shop Your Way Care team at 1.800.991.8708 and they can help in adding your missing points for you.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Thank you for reaching out!

Currently from 4/13/14 to 4/19/14 Shop Your Way members receive 10,000 points when they purchase select 3ds games. I bought one of the qualifying games (Yoshi’s New Island), but I did not receive the correct amount of points for it. I purchased it with another game bringing my total to $63.99 and I also was able to use a get $10 in points when you spend over $50, so I should receive at least 20,000 ($20) in points, but on my receipt and on my account it says I only earned 15,640 in points.

Currently from 4/13/14 to 4/19/14 Shop Your Way members receive 10,000 points when they purchase select 3ds games. I bought one of the qualifying games (Yoshi’s New Island), but I did not receive the correct amount of points for it. I purchased it with another game bringing my total to $63.99 and I also was able to use a get $10 in points when you spend over $50, so I should receive at least 20,000 ($20) in points, but on my receipt and on my account it says I only earned 15,640 in points.

Hi, jcabigas90. Welcome! Please give our Shop Your Way Rewards Support Team a call at 1.800.991.8708 for help with these points. This team will be happy to research your purchase and help with crediting you for these points.

Thanks for reaching out!

Forums Chit Chat Shop Your Way Retrieving Missing P...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in