Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• refund for missing items in my order 606245228

• Well I’ve talked to two “caseworkers” via your telephone number (who are obviously working from their homes and not really guided by a true call center with supervisors and managers. I’ve emailed 15 times and STILL nothing. My problem still resides. Partially my order was screwed up. I ordered 2 heater fans as gifts to coworkers for a party we have on Monday. I however received a pair of football gloves belonging to Shamica Mitchell of Michigan. I’ve been issued a call tag for the gloves after my second request for the call tag Great! But my issue is my missing heaters! I was told “they” as in Kmart would look into this and to replace my order online. .. are you kidding me? Replace my order? The **** I would give more money to items I never received in the first place. So I’m told YOUR mistake is now my problem? On top of ruining my Christmas gift? Well now after several days of not hearing back from what your CS via telephone called “they” I called back up. That’s when this new rep said she would get me a call tag and request a refund and I would get an email concerning my refund (obviously I don’t want the heaters anymore as I will have to go to find them at a store in time for my party). Someone called Lucas S. *is this outsourcing. . I think so*** he emails me a call tag and says you will receive a refund when our warehouse receives your returned order. Ummm hello I never got my order so how am I going to return it for a refund? I’m in possession of someone else’s order..football gloves! So if I return the order; they get the refund! And I’m still stuck with NO heaters and NO refund. I want my dam money back before I return these gloves. I want to speak to a real representative who actually can do something for me here. I paid via gift card now give me my dam money back for your screw up. I am beyond irate and passed off. Needless to say I also contacted you on Facebook which KURT (another made up name) tells me to email a caseworker. This is a joke now. Seriously tho great jingles does not go anywhere when you have the Worst customer service I have EVER dealt with. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • OHHHHH I HEAR YOU. I ordered a 51 in plasma tv, 399.00 special took it all the way to the cart. store approved it, fraud verified it…..then i was called and told the store does not have this item and I WAS TO GO BACK ONLINE AND CANCEL IT. lol i called …ended up on 3 way with store manager and all she could say was “ITS CANCELLED” not even please come by so we can fix this…nothing….and just like you many many many employees have reassured me i will get my refund back. one even lied to me….said 24 hours guaranteed !!! THE BEST ANSWER IVE BEEN GIVEN FOR THIS PROBLEM IS “Pleaze reorder and we will give you a 10% discount and we apologize” lol i have asked over and over through email after email even on the phone HOW DO YOU REORDER WITHOUT THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THEY CANT ANSWER THAT JUST KEEP SAYING 3 TO 5 DAYS YOULL GET THE MONEY BACK. thats the day before xmas. Thanks kmart. you we should call FOX NEWS cause when it comes to retail fox loves stuff like this!!!!!

Hi, msvega1982 & jjewllzz4u . Welcome to the MyKmart Community! I am very sorry to hear you are disappointed in the customer service you’ve received so far. Do you currently have a case open with us in the community? I was unable to locate a case associated with your user names. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team for additional support regarding your concerns.

Once the Team responds to you here, I will email you to let you know.

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Forums Community How to Use Forums/FA... refund for missing i...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in