Chit Chat : In-Store Feedback

• Poor management

• I was shopping at your Knart store on nine mile and harper in St. Clair Shores,
    Mi.last week.I was in the electronics department when I witnessed a security associate at the counter being racially abused by two african american customers.They were shouting CUSS WORDS to the security associate and John, the electronics associate.They were Racist and beligerent to both kmart employees.Another security associate stopped by and did nothing and left. A manager came by had did nothing as well.This was a clear case of racism against your security associate and John which was uncalled for.This whole situation should have been handled by a manager and and yet nothing was done.I wasn’t the only customer around with small children and they should have not been subjected to this inappropiate behavior.It ruined my shopping experience and I will never shop at Kmart again!!! The security associate and John in electronics handled the situation very professionally, but your management at that store did nothing.THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND SHOULD BE ADRESSED IMMEDIATELY WITH THE ACTING MANAGER AND OTHER SECURITY ASSOCIATE!!!NO WONDER KMART IS LOSING CUSTOMERS AND SALES!!!

Sincerly,
    ANOTHER KMART CUSTOMER LOST!!!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi, eckrut. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! I am very sorry to hear about this experience. Thank you for taking the time to reach out here to share your concerns. We will share your feedback with the district management team in your area.

Thanks again for taking the time to share this feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will give Kmart another chance to meet your expectations in the future.

I want to thank the Management team for destroying another Holiday with the sole purpose of a dollar in their bonus this year , also for doing your best to destroy the family structure by stealing their family holiday. I will not be shopping in your store, and if Sears follows your lead I will not go there to shop . You guys really know how to screw with your employees.

Hi, pbutera. Welcome to the MyKmart Community and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback in the Community. We understand many associates want to spend time with their families during the holiday. With this in mind Kmart stores do their very best to staff with seasonal associates and those who volunteer to work holidays.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback here!

I want to thank the Management team for destroying another Holiday with the sole purpose of a dollar in their bonus this year , also for doing your best to destroy the family structure by stealing their family holiday. I will not be shopping in your store, and if Sears follows your lead I will not go there to shop . You guys really know how to screw with your employees.

I agree, but if people weren’t so stupid to go out and shop on Thanksgiving, then in theory none of this would be happening anyway.

I think with the attention span be shortened these days, people are just looking (or grasping) for a reason or an idea or a ‘thing’ to do something different.

Everyday should be family day, not just Thanksgiving.

Forums Chit Chat In-Store Feedback Poor management

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in