Community : Report Bugs & Troubleshooting

• paid for my order once got charged again

• Hi I placed an online order site to store on 12/3/13 I picked up the order on 12/12/13. and on 12/13/13 I paid for it in the store cause I did not see that it was yet taken off my debit card and I wanted to make sure it was paid for. Then a day later 12/14/13 Kmart.com charged me for it again on my debit card so now I have a minus negative balance on my card. I already contacted my debit card company and they said they would open a dispute and that I would be contacted by someone in 7-10 days. Heres the order number # 603969111. I paid for it at the Fostoria ohio Kmart on 12/13/13 at 3:17pm.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi, jimmythorp. Welcome back! I am very sorry to hear you were charged twice. I escalated this to our Customer Care Team for additional assistance. Once the team responds here I will email you to let you know.

Thanks for reaching out!

Thank you.

jimmythorp,

We’re sorry to hear that you are still having troubles with your order. We see that one of our case managers had tried to reach you regarding the order previously but was unable to reach you. We will forward a notice along with your post to your case manager’s attention for assistance.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

Yeah I did try and give him a call back and left him a voice message but i never heard back.

Yes,I placed an order on line for $13.99. No s+h. Charged me $19.99 plus $6.50 s+h. Would cancelled but was already taken out of checking account.Then was told it definately would be at destination Dec.24, then 27, then 30. Now they can’t even find it. Customer #004W004262388001 PLEASE HELP ME IT WAS PROMISED BEFORE CHRISTMAS
    Thank you Cathy Wellington

Yes,I placed an order on line for $13.99. No s+h. Charged me $19.99 plus $6.50 s+h. Would cancelled but was already taken out of checking account.Then was told it definately would be at destination Dec.24, then 27, then 30. Now they can’t even find it. Customer #004W004262388001 PLEASE HELP ME IT WAS PROMISED BEFORE CHRISTMAS
    Thank you ***** Wellington

Thanks for reaching out Mrs. Wellington. Our Customer Care Team will reach out to you here to help. Once they reach out, I will email you to let you know! Thanks for taking the time to reach out.

Thank you Cathy Wellington

Csblossom,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. We thank you for letting us know about this matter regarding your online order. We can truly understand how disappointing this issue has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and address your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (csblossom), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

Forums Community Report Bugs & Tr... paid for my order on...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in