Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• Only Received 1 of my 2 Items That I Paid For!

• I placed an order of 2 of an item and received only 1 of the item and the packing slip shows the quantity of 2 and was crossed out and 1 written in. I contacted the 800 number and reported this and they are investigating but said it could take 7 business days. I need the rest of my order now since it was for Christmas!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi, jeramyprice. Welcome! I am very sorry to hear about this. I escalated your concerns to our Kmart Customer Care Team for additional support. This team will reach out to you soon here. When they do, I will email you to let you know they have responded.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

Dear jeramyprice,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. My name is Susan with Kmart Cares Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that you’ll work directly with one dedicated Case Manager to help resolve this situation. We are more than happy to look into this issue and offer our assistance to help resolve it as quickly as possible. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to KMSupport@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (jeramyprice) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

Forums Community Site Feedback & ... Only Received 1 of m...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in