Chit Chat : Black Friday

• Only 9 More Hours!!!

• Black Friday shopping begins at Kmart and most other retailers at 6am…Only 9 more hours until the big event! Who is planning on going out to brave the crowds in the morning?

This will be my third year going to Kmart on Black Friday so I’m hoping to find some great deals but from past experience, that shouldn’t be a problem. I’m really praying they have enough of the $19.99 no contract smart phones so I can get one since that is one of the main items I’m after.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi izel! I hope they have that phone for you, too! Please let us know how things go tomorrow morning! I am psyched to do some online shopping while working tomorrow, that is for sure.

Good luck and have fun!

Just started brewing some coffee, Black Friday can’t begin without a boost. This trip in a few hours is also an “emergency” run for me too…I’m out of coffee after this pot! Already ran out of K-Cups for the Keurig. lol

Just started brewing some coffee, Black Friday can’t begin without a boost. This trip in a few hours is also an “emergency” run for me too…I’m out of coffee after this pot! Already ran out of K-Cups for the Keurig. lol

Morning, Izel. Happy Black Friday! Hope you were able to find the smart phone you were hoping to pick up and coffee, of course. Coffee is essential. :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Let us know if you were able to get the phone!

We had an awesome Black Friday shopping trip to Kmart, found my phone and the three of us finished off most of our shopping lists for Christmas all in one shot!

The crew at the Saint Johns MI store did a great job this year making sure the store was ready for another round of shoppers. We talked to an employee we see there often and she said they were really really busy last night. :-)

Please pass on a little note on to the proper team that this store needs to restock the selection of Men’s wallets or even offer a larger selection. I had two people ask for wallets but couldn’t get them at Kmart because the displays weren’t fully stocked and the remaining selection I didn’t care for at all.

We had an awesome Black Friday shopping trip to Kmart, found my phone and the three of us finished off most of our shopping lists for Christmas all in one shot!

The crew at the Saint Johns MI store did a great job this year making sure the store was ready for another round of shoppers. We talked to an employee we see there often and she said they were really really busy last night. :-)

Please pass on a little note on to the proper team that this store needs to restock the selection of Men’s wallets or even offer a larger selection. I had two people ask for wallets but couldn’t get them at Kmart because the displays weren’t fully stocked and the remaining selection I didn’t care for at all.

So happy to hear you found the smart phone and other goodies, Izel! I will be happy to share your feedback with the appropriate team. I am so happy to hear the story was busy and full of cheer! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us here!

Best part about this year’s Black Friday sale at Kmart…no waiting in line outside of the store in the FREEZING cold! :-)

Best part about this year’s Black Friday sale at Kmart…no waiting in line outside of the store in the FREEZING cold! :-)

That would be the best part, for sure! I know it is SO cold around Chicago today and yesterday, izel! It has to be just as chilly up by you.

WOW! What a great experience Izel! I had a few family members in CA waiting out in line, little nippy they said, but they too were able to get 3/4 of what was on their list.

So far everyone that I have talked with has had a wonderful shopping experience for Black Friday. I think this is actually the first year that my friends and family had a great time compared to the past few.

By the way, did they have your coffee?

Have a wonderful weekend!

WOW! What a great experience Izel! I had a few family members in CA waiting out in line, little nippy they said, but they too were able to get 3/4 of what was on their list.

So far everyone that I have talked with has had a wonderful shopping experience for Black Friday. I think this is actually the first year that my friends and family had a great time compared to the past few.

By the way, did they have your coffee?

Have a wonderful weekend!

It was around 26 degrees Friday morning up my way. Kmart had to be giving out coffee at some location in the store but I didn’t see it, had too much at that point anyway. The employees all had a cup in their hands though. LOL

Brrrrrr! We have only dropped down to 37 so far, but I am sure it is coming!So far just a lot of black ice but we have heard of possible rain this weekend. But, it is Oregon and very unpredictable so we will see! :-)

Forums Chit Chat Black Friday Only 9 More Hours!!!

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in