Community : Report Bugs & Troubleshooting

• Moved, but cannot change delivery address

• I had a major life event happen recently. I need to change my address on Kmart’s layaway orders hat I have but the chat and telephone representative said I couldn’t. This is not at all consumer friendly, in fact I regard this as a scam. How am I expected to continue paying for things that I will never receive? What about the money I already paid into these items?

If my situation isn’t resolved I will contact the Better Business Bureau as well as make this theft known to each and every one of my social site circles on Facebook, reddit, YouTube, Google plus, etc. in a manner that clearly describes this predatory practice by Kmart.

I am disgusted with this policy. It basically says anyone that uses layaway and move is f*****d out of their money and merchandise.

John

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi, tapleyj. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. I escalated your feedback to our Customer Care Team. Once the Team responds here, I will reach out to you via email.

Thanks for reaching out!

Tapleyj,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter. We certainly understand your frustrations with what has occurred with your layaway order. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (tapleyj), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com to ensure this matter is met to your satisfaction. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

Forums Community Report Bugs & Tr... Moved, but cannot ch...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in