Chit Chat : Deals and Savings

• Missing Payment?

• I ordered a winter coat on Kmart.com December 12th, odd but the payment hasn’t been deducted from my account yet and every order I’ve placed thru SHC online (MANY) has been immediately deducted. I paid about $40 for the coat after using almost $10 in rewards points. The purchase does show up on the SYWR website though.

The coat is on the road somewhere here in snowy Michigan according to the UPS tracking. Maybe coupons or points crossed and I have a free Kmart Ka-Ching surprise Christmas gift? That would be cool! lol

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Love the Ka-Ching!LOL

I have had a few orders like these and normally post the following Monday. At least it is showing up on one site and a tracking number has been provided verifying order has been placed.

Keep us posted if you have any issues.

Happy Holidays and have a wonderful weekend!

Same here, I made a purchase on November 25, 2013 on Kmart.com and it has still only charged me $24 or something like that for a $74 total purchase. Where’s the other 50-so bucks they supposedly charged me??

Same here, I made a purchase on November 25, 2013 on Kmart.com and it has still only charged me $24 or something like that for a $74 total purchase. Where’s the other 50-so bucks they supposedly charged me??

Hi PrincessAM. Are you still waiting for your order to be delivered? Are you able to view the purchase in your order history? We can look into this further for you if you would like!

Payment for the winter coat off Kmart.com was finally just deducted from my account. I was a little concerned for a minute. That took longer than usual but glad its taken care of. :-)

Payment for the winter coat off Kmart.com was finally just deducted from my account. I was a little concerned for a minute. That took longer than usual but glad its taken care of. :-)

Whew, happy to hear Izel. Thanks for letting us know!

Hi PrincessAM. Are you still waiting for your order to be delivered? Are you able to view the purchase in your order history? We can look into this further for you if you would like!
    [/quote]

The order arrived flawlessly timely :) . But they only charged part of the total. And it’s in my order history, yes it is.
    I have not been charged the rest yet still.

Forums Chit Chat Deals and Savings Missing Payment?

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in