Ask an Expert : Electronics

• Lost tv

• I orderd a tv from kmart and they say it was delivered yesterday but my tv was never deliverd I never sighned for someone that dousnt even have my last name sighned for it should the ups driver get in trouble or you guys make it right to me by finding my tv and give me something for my troubles because I will never order from you guys again or recamend you to anyone.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi, ballingerbobbilee1. Welcome! I’m sorry to hear about this. I would like to connect you with our Customer Care Team for additional support. Once the Customer Care Team responds here I will email you to let you know.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

ballingerbobbilee1,

Thank you for letting us know about you recent TV delivery experience. We can definitely understand how frustrating it can be with having a delivery not go as planned. My name is Kurt with our Kmart Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to look into this matter and have a case manager address any concerns you may have with your TV. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at kmsupport@searshc.com so we can look into this matter further. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the TV was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (ballingerbobbileel), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

So are you going to find my tv because this is bull**** it’s not my fault you guys don’t know how to do your job

Hi ballingerbobbilee1!

Were you able to reach out to our Team above with contact information so that they can help you further in resolving this issue? Please let us know if you have any issues in doing so.

Thank you!

So are you going to find my tv because this is bull**** it’s not my fault you guys don’t know how to do your job

this has nothing to do with Kmart….this falls on UPS for letting someone else sign for delivery.

last I checked Kmart wasnt UPS… if UPS let someone else sign for your tv then that’s their fault and not Kmarts

I order a ton of things on the internet and my quirk is when someone uses FED EX for the delivering body… One has to go on the FEDEX site quickly to select “Leave It” or they will play the delivery-tag game, which irks me to no end ! But my area hasn’t proven to be a ‘theft-area’ so it works out that each piece left is okay… But an expensive item such as a TV – - – I would select to leave it at the UPS or other company terminal till I picked it up in person…

Forums Ask an Expert Electronics Lost tv

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in