Community : Report Bugs & Troubleshooting

• Layaway

• I have a layaway at store # 4089 layaway contract # 21820 will not come up on the website when I log in. I would like to make payments on this but cannot view online or make payments.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Have you tried visiting your local Kmart to make your payment and check your contract? You might also want to try using a different browser such as Google, Safari, and IE and at time if you clear your cache/history this may help.

Also, when mentioning your shopping layaway page, is this in your Kmart account too? Or your SYWR account that you are unable to view?

You can also call our online chat with our online Customer service to see if they can help in resolving this issue for you. You can reach them at 1-866-KMART-4U ( 1-866-562-7848), from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. (CT) Monday – Sunday.

Thank you and please keep us posted!

Hi appleaye1,

Have you tried visiting your local Kmart to make your payment and check your contract? You might also want to try using a different browser such as Google, Safari, and IE and at time if you clear your cache/history this may help.

Also, when mentioning your shopping layaway page, is this in your Kmart account too? Or your SYWR account that you are unable to view?

You can also call our online chat with our online Customer service to see if they can help in resolving this issue for you. You can reach them at 1-866-KMART-4U ( 1-866-562-7848), from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. (CT) Monday – Sunday.

Thank you and please keep us posted!

I found it thanks.

That’s great!

Thank you for keeping us posted!

Have a wonderful weekend!

the online layaway page is not working!

Hi becker.dawn1985!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with our layaway page.

Can you please let us know what issue you are experiencing? I was able to use Google Chrome and click on “make a payment”, “schedule a payment” and “shop layaway”.

Please provide further details so that we can guide you further.

Thank you!

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in