Chit Chat : In-Store Feedback

• Kmart Complaint

• Last week i got a kmart add that advertised an item and i went to every kmart in my area and they did not have it even thought it said it was in stock for my area code on the website. its not in the new add they didnt offer to do anything about it they said they couldnt give me a rain check. I am very upset and annoyed with the situation is there anyone I can talk to or something they can do since they are the only place to buy the item? The item in question is the kmart exclusive wwe 3pack seth rollins/roman reigns/dean ambrose the shield. http://www.kmart.com/exclusive-action-figure-3-pack-reigns-rollins-ambrose-the-shield-kmart/p-004W001508548012P

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

I would be happy to research this item for you to see when it will be made available if I am understanding you correctly as well as price.

If you can please provide your nearest Kmart locations it will help in narrowing our research in locating this item for you as well as date of ad and price it had advertised for?

We appreciate you reaching out to us so we can help you further!

this is my closest kmart
    Kmart
    6015 Cyprus Gardens
    Winter Haven, FL 33884

this is my closest kmart
    Kmart
    6015 Cyprus Gardens
    Winter Haven, FL 33884

it was in the 11/3-11/9 ad papper

this is my closest kmart
    Kmart
    6015 Cyprus Gardens
    Winter Haven, FL 33884

[/quote]

I got it with the help of the associate clare she is the best shes been helping me look for it since i asked about it the first time. awesome person

Just wanted to let you know that my family will not be shopping at Kmart this Christmas season due to the very distasteful Joe Boxer commercial that you are playing. Please let the public know if you decide to pull it so that we can shop at your store.

Thank you,
    Jennifer P.

p.s. Do you know the real meaning of Christmas?? You make a lot of money off of this Christian holiday you may want to rethink your advertising strategies!

[/quote]

I got it with the help of the associate clare she is the best shes been helping me look for it since i asked about it the first time. awesome person
    [/quote]

Hi nirvana19866!

I am happy to hear that you were able to get the help you needed on this issue and really appreciate you updating the outcome.

I was able to locate Clare’s last name and will be sending a follow up thank you for her wonderful customer service with you as well as to the management team.

Thanks again for updating us!

Just wanted to let you know that my family will not be shopping at Kmart this Christmas season due to the very distasteful Joe Boxer commercial that you are playing. Please let the public know if you decide to pull it so that we can shop at your store.

Thank you,
    Jennifer P.

p.s. Do you know the real meaning of Christmas?? You make a lot of money off of this Christian holiday you may want to rethink your advertising strategies!

I know right…how idiotic is it.

Imagine if they actually had the ****’s to turn that idea upside down.

I can’t think of the ad agency they recently acquired and I’m too lazy to Google it (“ship my pants); but since the 1980′s the most ignored segment of the population has been the evangelical Christian demographic.

I think they even accidentally killed a shark (Google that) in one of their commercials (which will never see the air)

Youtube hits will never transcend into sales; they all shop at Target or Walmart (after hours) anyway.

This might be fun for now, but potential disaster awaits in a few months.

For a company that has spent that last two or three decades trying their dam* hardest catering to “moms” (Hi! I’m David…) and the mid-west, this was strategically…idiotic!

Who knows?

I like Kmart, I wish Sears the best…but with all the CEO’s and upper management’s going to prison in the 90′s; I think the jar might have been sealed way back then!

…Just another dumb idea in the never ending wheel of dumb ideas courtesy of the moronic sleepy river.

Ignore the ads!

They mean nothing.

I went to purchase a Christmas Tree that was advertised for 49.99 in your sales ad. I was so excited that this tree was so inexpensive! We have fallen on hard times and I have lost my job. So the thought that we could retire the old, beat up tree was great! I went to “store # 4106″ in Ypsilanti. When I finally found the Christmas items they were decently laid out to view. It was not the most spectacular set-up but decent. I had difficulty locating the actual stock of trees where you could just pick up the item and go. They were around the corner down the isle and there was no signage stating where they were. There were no “Customer Service Reps” near the area for customers with questions. The closest “Customer Service Rep” was located in the Electronics Department and was busy with a guest. Finally after locating the stock of trees. I was able to locate the tree that I was searching for. Also, I noticed that you had a 8GB Memory Card on sale and waited for the Electronics person to be available. After getting the memory card, I asked if I could purchase everything right here so I did not have to wait in line and he stated no. I thought that it would be no problem to pay for 2 items at the Electronics Department. I guess I was wrong. So, I went up front and paid for my 2 items. I got home, family is excited to put the Christmas Tree up and together, I was too. We get the tree together and plugged it in to start to “fluff” the branches. My wife started before I and said,”Hey, I just pulled out a branch!” I said, funny that would happen to a brand new tree but oh well. Then a few minutes later another and another! Finally, after getting half way through “fluffing”, my wife noticed that the very bottom portion of the tree looked odd. I leaned down and noticed that some of the lights were not lit. I took the tree apart and plugged each one in(there is only 3 sections, hence three plugs). Each one lit up great except for the bottom portion. The very bottom row of lights were out. I could not locate the bulb that may have been the one that was causing the issue……but I shouldn’t have even had this issue in the first place…..it’s a new tree! So now, wife: disappointed, daughter: disappointed, son: disappointed, me: disappointed. We were very excited to have the “new” tree and be able to have family time last night! Needless to say, I will be taking this merchandise back to the store for an exchange. Now I have to go all the way back to the store for defective merchandise. Is there anyone at Kmart who cares?

Forums Chit Chat In-Store Feedback Kmart Complaint

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in