Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• How to Create a New Thread

• Step 1:
    Sign in to your community account or create a new account.

Step 2:
    Once logged in, choose a topic you’re interested in.
    Example: Food & Cooking within the Interests & Hobbies Forum

Step 3:
    Click +New thread at the top of the topics page or scroll down to the bottom of the page until you reach the New Thread form.

Step 4:
    Write a short, descriptive title and more details in the post section.

Step 5:
    Click the Submit Post button and watch the replies roll in!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

How do we edit our own thread/post?

How do we edit our own thread/post?

Hi, Mit_1. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! We do not currently have the functionality for Members to edit their own posts. This is on our list of things to work on!

Are any actual experts notified when a new thread is started in the “Ask an Expert” forum?

Are any actual experts notified when a new thread is started in the “Ask an Expert” forum?

Hi Mit_1. Yes, experts are notified when questions are created in their area of expertise in the forum. Unfortunately, we do not have an expert in the Outdoor – camping/hiking category at this time. I am doing my best to find the info you’ve requested. Please stay tuned as we will share as much info as possible with you ASAP regarding the battery size and type of the lantern you are interested in.

Thanks for reaching out!

Howdy, Mit_1 !
    One thing that can be accomplished by ‘we the members’ is to click on your member ID in the top right of the page, then ‘view your profile’. Under your Community Activity tab, you can view each full comment (or reply) that you’ve made and delete the message if you like. It will delete that comment in the thread, showing that it has been deleted, until the next update where even that will disappear :) ! I use this from time to time… :}

Thank you Yobarps!

The information you provided is very valuable to those who are wishing to delete a comment!

Great tip!

Thank you Yobarps!

The information you provided is very valuable to those who are wishing to delete a comment!

Great tip!

You’re welcome, Wendy ! I’m always there to help where I can, if I can :)

We love when our members reach out and help other’s!

Thank you yobarps! :-)

Forums Community How to Use Forums/FA... How to Create a New ...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in