Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• How long will they hold my order?

• I used the “Free Store Pickup” shipping option (first time I’ve ever tried it) to order a TV at 3:41am this morning since my TV’s screen died on me late Saturday night. I was happily surprised to see the “Ready For Pickup” email came in at 7:50am–that was FAST! My dilemma is, since I’m disable and depend on someone else for a ride, I can’t get to the store until Wednesday (today is Monday). I have looked everywhere I can think of to find an answer and can’t seem to find it; all I want to know is how long will they hold my order? Is there a possibility that if I don’t pick it up today that they’ll give it to someone else and just refund my money or something?

If someone could please answer this, I’d really appreciate it. I’m battling the flu right now so the answer could be in an obvious place (I’d be so embarrassed), but I’m fairly confident that I have looked thoroughly and the answer I need just isn’t anywhere.

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi there! Welcome to the MyKmart Community. The TV will be available for pick-up for 7 days from the day that you received the ‘Ready for Pick-Up’ email. So no worries, the TV will be ready for you on Wednesday! Hope you feel better soon.

Hi there! Welcome to the MyKmart Community. The TV will be available for pick-up for 7 days from the day that you received the ‘Ready for Pick-Up’ email. So no worries, the TV will be ready for you on Wednesday! Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you so much laurelS for the speedy reply and such a detailed and thoughtful answer. You answered everything I needed to know! You’re awesome! :)

Hi there! Welcome to the MyKmart Community. The TV will be available for pick-up for 7 days from the day that you received the ‘Ready for Pick-Up’ email. So no worries, the TV will be ready for you on Wednesday! Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you so much laurelS for the speedy reply and such a detailed and thoughtful answer. You answered everything I needed to know! You’re awesome! :)
    [/quote]

Thank you so much for the kind words! You are most welcome!

Forums Community Site Feedback & ... How long will they h...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in