Chit Chat : Shop Your Way

• HORRIBLE online order experience!!!!!

• I originally placed my order 11/19 with expected delivery of 11/28. When I didn’t receive my order, I called and online chatted to check the status numerous times. I then found out kmart cancelled my order. I was told I would get a 20% refund off the next order I placed to replace the one I originally placed. On 12/15, I replaced order the order with expected delivery of 12/26. I was told once the order shipped, to call and get the 20% refunded to my account. The order finally shipped on 12/30, so when I received the email, I called and they said was told my refund would be processed and to allow 3-5 days. On 1/7, I still had not received the refund and when I called I was told I would have it by 1/10 at the latest. Today, 1/10, I called only to find that the refund had never been processed and I would need to wait another 7-10 business days. This is the worst shopping experience I have EVER had!! This was ordered as a Christmas gift for a party on 12/7, and I had to give it to the little girl on 1/6 (after having to purchase replacement gifts for Christmas and her birthday), even though it was ordered in NOVEMBER!!!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi ambier15, welcome! I am very sorry to hear about this disappointing experience. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team to help address these concerns further. Once the Team responds to you here I will email you to let you know.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out!

Hello, Ambier15!

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your online order. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and address your refund concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ambier15), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

Forums Chit Chat Shop Your Way HORRIBLE online orde...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in