Chit Chat : Deals and Savings

• Free Layaway at Kmart through 11/23/2013!

• That’s right! Free layaway at Kmart – no service fees. Get a jump start on your holiday shopping now!

See details: http://www.kmart.com/layaway

Have you started your holiday shopping? Do you plan to use layaway this year for holiday shopping?

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • hello…my name is Bruce…lm new to k-mart…l was wondering how quickly do K-mart teminate your layaway plan if you are 5 days late making the 2 week layaway payment on a an item

Hi tallpaul662010,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!

If you miss a layaway payment:

You have a 7-day grace* period after your payment due date before your contract is cancelled and items are returned to stock. A nonrefundable Cancellation Fee will apply.*

I hope this helps and please feel free to reach out if you have further questions.

Thank you!

I plan on using KMART layawy…..for my children for Chistmas….I love the fact that it is free now……and will definately be taking advantage of this…THANK YOU KMART!!!!!!!

I plan on using KMART layawy…..for my children for Chistmas….I love the fact that it is free now……and will definately be taking advantage of this…THANK YOU KMART!!!!!!!

Awesome!! So happy to hear, kfinchersafestreets!

Is there a price limit of what can be put into layaway, some stores have layaway for ONLY items that are more than $15? That tends to be an inconvenience for when you are trying to shop for everyone in the family at once.

Hi jessica.babcock86,

I am not seeing any limits in regards to your Layaway inquiry. But to double check, please call your local Kmart, just to be on the safe side.

Let us know the outcome for it is a great question!

Thank you!

Its a lie and false advertisement. They do require you to pay service fee.

Hi tlemelle,

Thank you for your feedback! You are correct, normally there is a service fee involved as well as down payment. Currently they do have a “no service fee” up until 11/23/13 for all new layaway’s.

Did you have any issue with a layaway that we might be able to help you with?

Can you pay as much as you want every 2 weeks?

Hi alex9801,

Yes you can! All that is required is to meet the minimum amount due on your due date.So if you would like to pay more each payment date you may do so!

Thank you for inquiring!

Forums Chit Chat Deals and Savings Free Layaway at Kmar...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in