Community : News & Feature Announcements

• Forums are LIVE!

• What do you think of this new feature? Any questions on how to use the functionality? Let us know what you think!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • It was surprising to say the least and wondering what all the symbols are to the right. I like. I had to think and say – have I been gone so long and did not realize everything had changed. But, fast setup I think it is instead. I love that the box to type in is large and I can see what it looks like in total view. Will be back to see what more there is to see another time. Thanks MyKmart and everyone.

It was surprising to say the least and wondering what all the symbols are to the right. I like. I had to think and say – have I been gone so long and did not realize everything had changed. But, fast setup I think it is instead. I love that the box to type in is large and I can see what it looks like in total view. Will be back to see what more there is to see another time. Thanks MyKmart and everyone.

Glad you like what you see so far, For2Day! Hopefully this new functionality will provide an additional space for members to engage with one another. Thanks for sharing your feedback. See you again soon!

I haven’t done much exploring but so far so good on the site update.

I haven’t done much exploring but so far so good on the site update.

Thanks Izel! Let us know what you think after you’ve had a chance to check it out more!

I love this format!!!!

Can anyone tell me who to get ahold of for pension/savings plans? My store recently closed and i did not have enough in my pension to roll over and they were supposed to send me a check…i have not received it yet….i have already tried the 1-800 number SEVERAL times…and i have looked on the website and cant seem to get any answers……very frustrating!!

Can anyone tell me who to get ahold of for pension/savings plans? My store recently closed and i did not have enough in my pension to roll over and they were supposed to send me a check…i have not received it yet….i have already tried the 1-800 number SEVERAL times…and i have looked on the website and cant seem to get any answers……very frustrating!!

Hi, harmeyertd. Welcome! Sorry to hear you having trouble receiving support regarding your pension check. I’ve asked our HR Team for some additional help and resources for you. I will be in touch soon with next steps. Thanks for your patience as we work to provide a solution for you.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

Hi again! Our HR representative suggested contacting the pension service center if you are 53 or older at 888-875-0498 regarding your pension benefit.

Regarding the Savings Plan, please call 888-88-sears (888-887-3277) and follow the options for the savings plan. I believe it is option #3, then #1, then #3.

Hope this helps! If you have any trouble with either of these options, please reply here and we will be happy to guide you further.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

Forums Community News & Feature A... Forums are LIVE!

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in