Community : Site Feedback & Suggestions

• Cannot cancel my order

• I just realized I ordered a wrong item online and I contacted with the customer service within 30 minutes. They told me they were UNABLE TO CANCEL order!!!!!!!! This online store will just go ahead to charge my shipping fee anyway!!! As an online shopper, I would never come shopping in Kmart again!

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)

Welcome to the MyKmart Forum!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with an online order.

Your concerns are very important to us and we would like to put you in contact with our Kmart Cares team to see if they can help you further with this issue.

Once one of our team member responds, we will be reaching out via email providing a link back to your original thread for contact.

Again, we appreciate you reaching out!

Thank you!

Lutao9012,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this situation. We can truly understand your frustrations with what has occurred with you order. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (lutao9012), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to speaking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

Forums Community Site Feedback & ... Cannot cancel my ord...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in