Chit Chat : Current Affairs

• Cancelled order with out informing me

• k mart cancelled a item on my order without informing me and now itss to days before christmas and they can not change to in store pick up and tells me to just wait for a gift card wow thats a way to handle your customers this will be the last time I or my family buys anything at k mart

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi, akirk146. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! I am very sorry to hear that part of your order was cancelled. I can imagine how frustrating this must be right before Christmas. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team for additional support. When the Team responds here, I will send you an email to let you know.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

Akirk146,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your order. We can truly understand how overwhelming this issue has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (akirk146), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

Forums Chit Chat Current Affairs Cancelled order with...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in