Community : How to Use Forums/FAQs

• Bonus Points Not showing on balance

• Hello,
    I purchased something on black friday. My receipt states I have around $13 in bonus points but when I log in it shows I only have $5? Why isn’t showing the full amount?

HERE ARE YOUR PENDING SHOP YOUR WAYSM POINTS THAT COULD BE EARNED WITH THIS ORDER
    TOTAL POINTS TOTAL POINTS VALUE
    13332 $13.33
    BASE POINTS BONUS POINTS
    589 12743
    Points displayed are estimates only. Points earned vary based on purchase(s), offers, cancellations, or subsequent modifications to your order.

Current points
    5,652 = 5 .65

(To reply to any topic or comment, you must Sign in)
  • Hi, heartsofsteel07. Welcome to MyKmart! Please send your contact information (full name, phone number, email address associated with your Membership Account) and Shop Your Way Rewards Membership Number to us at moderator@searshc.com and we will be happy to escalate this to the Shop Your Way Rewards Support Team for further assistance. If you prefer to speak with a Support Team Member by phone and avoid email communication, feel free to call the Team directly at 1.800.991.8708 (8 AM-11 PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays) for help with researching your account balance by phone.

Look forward to helping you with this further!

Forums Community How to Use Forums/FA... Bonus Points Not sho...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in