Ask an Expert : Electronics

• Can’t edit my own post, so I have to reply to correct a typo:

“…on Kmart.com does list the battery type…” should be “…on Kmart.com doesn’t list the battery type…”.

Hi Mit_1. Sorry to hear you weren’t able to find the battery type and size on the Kmart.com lantern product description page. I was unable to find the type and size myself and attempted to call my local Kmart to ask for the specifications but the product is out of stock. I will try additional Kmart locations and reply with any additional information I am able to dig up for you! Please stay tuned and also feel free to call your local Kmart or nearby locations to ask for this info!

Thank you for looking into the matter. It was also out of stock at my local store when I stopped by earlier, and that might be because it’s a daily deal.

Thank you for looking into the matter. It was also out of stock at my local store when I stopped by earlier, and that might be because it’s a daily deal.

Hi again, Mit_1. I was able to find out that this lantern requires three AA batteries. Hope this helps!

The sale is over, but I’ll keep it mind for future reference. Thank you.

Forums Ask an Expert Electronics Battery type for Nor...

Replying to a Thread

To post a comment or reply >> Sign in