The Colorado Creeds Belt Buckle Giveaway at Kmart Books

Product A Creed in Stone CreekProduct Creed's HonorProduct The Creed Legacy

In honor of the strong, spirited and honorable cowboys in Linda Lael Miller’s Creed Trilogy, Kmart Books is giving away a Creeds belt buckle! The belt buckle is being custom-crafted by a blacksmith and has an approximate value of $200.

To enter, leave a comment in this blog post telling us:

===================================================

What is it about the American Cowboy that you admire most?

===================================================

Please see terms and conditions below.

THE Creed Legacy Release SWEEPSTAKES

2011 Official Rules

No Purchase Necessary. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID Where Prohibited.

1. HOW TO ENTER: The Creed Legacy Release Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on June 28, 2011 at 12:01 am Central Time and ends on August 2, 2011 at 11:59 pm in accordance with these Official Rules (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, you must post an answer to the blog post(s) located at www.kmartbooks.com asking the following question: “What is it about the American Cowboy that you admire most?”  To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, your answer must not contain any irrelevant, non-family-friendly, or otherwise inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.  Limit one entry per person through a comment on the blog post during the Sweepstakes Period.  Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and winner eligibility.  Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, all of which are void.  Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized individual account holder of the MySears or MyKmart community account associated with the winning entry in order to be awarded a prize.  By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules.
    2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all legal U.S. residents who are individuals 13 or older at the time of entry, excluding employees of Sears Holdings Management Corporation, its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and/or household members of each of the above. Void where prohibited.
    3. DRAWING:  On or about August 1, 2011, one (1) potential Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor’s representative or designee. Potential winner will be contacted via e-mail, or telephone. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
    4. PRIZE: There will be one (1) Prize awarded, consisting of one (1) Custom CREEDS belt buckle.  Approximate retail value of Prize is $200.  Odds of winning Prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
    5. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE:  Prize is not transferable. Taxes on Prize are sole responsibility of winner.  No Prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomes unavailable. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and publicity (where permitted) (by parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) within a time period designated by Sponsor, or Prize may be forfeited. By accepting Prize, winner consents to use of his/her name and likeness for advertising purposes worldwide without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
    6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this sweepstakes or with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion via mobile phone or otherwise. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof without further obligation or advance notice. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof at any time and for any reason without further obligation or advance notice.  Sponsor reserves the right, but does not have any obligation, to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the MySears.com or MyKmart.com account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who is in control of the email address associated with the entering MySears.com or MyKmart.com account. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If any portion of these rules is determined to be invalid or illegal, the remaining portions of these rules will remain in effect and be construed with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
    7. USE OF INFORMATION: Information provided on Sweepstakes entries or in connection with winning a Prize will be used in accordance with Sponsor’s privacy policy, available at www.mysears.com/privacy_policy and www.mykmart.com/privacy_policy.
    8. WINNER’S LIST: The winner’s list will be available on the www.mysears.com and the www.mykmart.com websites after approximately August 30, 2011 and before October 1, 2011.
    9. SPONSOR:  Sears Holdings Management Corporation 3333 Beverly Road Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60179

©2011 Sears Holdings Management Corporation.  All rights reserved.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Don’t forget to bookmark KmartBooks.com and be sure to follow @KmartBooks on Twitter for all of our latest Kmart Book Club Picks, New Releases, Author’s Corner, Romance Cafe& Friday Reads!

—————————————————————————————————————————

The winner: LoisRotella

ShopYourWay Post Email icon

1. It's my pleasure to announce LoisRotella as the winner of the belt buckle giveaway. We'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate Lois and thank all of you for participating!

2. What is it about the American Cowboy that you admire most?

When I think of an American Cowboy I think of America beginnings, what it took to make this country what it is today. The Loyalty to their family but also their Loyalty to this Great County of Ours. How they shaped the boundaries of each State. What they had to endure without all the conveniences that we take for granted today. The American Cowboy is America !

3. I've learned to admire the Cowboy's sense of pride. Growing up around ranching has made me realize that a Cowboy takes pride in everything from his family to his hat. I admire this because it doesn't take much to make a Cowboy happy but he is proud of everything he has.

4. Cowboys are sexy

5. The American Cowboy, What to say about them? Their loveing,respectful,honset,hardworking,loyal. Some are rugged others are baby faced. Either way you look at it a whole lot of hot.

6. The American Cowboy--The Total Package!! Their love and respect for the land and family that God gave them. With hardworking and loyal values and they march to their own beat. Very Appealing!!!

7. What is it about the American Cowboy that you admire most?

Well that would be their honesty, loyalty, their honor, you can always rely on them when you need them, they are always right there when you need them, they always have your back, if your in trouble they are usually the first to show up to out help however they can, their friends are treated like family and family is important to them!

8. I admire their endurance and work ethic.

9. What is it about the American Cowboy that you admire most?

Stamina, determination, honor and loyalty. They love what they do, the land they work, and the women in their lives with all their heart and soul.

10. What is it about the American Cowboy that you admire most?
    I admire their loyalty and honesty! They are strong men with strong minds and good work ethics. Their loyalty and honesty go hand in hand with their families, their work, and just all around in their lives...and they are definitely hot!!! ;)

11. I love the American Cowboy for their work ethic and self-sufficiency. When you are out in the fields, you sometimes have no one to rely on but yourself and the work has to get done. I know because I was born in Texas and raised in Tennessee. I am proud to be a fourth generation farmer. My parents and grandparents had those traits and instilled them in me. Not to mention that cowboys are so sexy. LOL

12. I think think the American Cowboy is one of our greatest legacy's. They helped settle the west. They gave honor and strength to mankind. I didn't have any in my family but I always admired their quiet,strenght and honor. They were very hard working and we should be very proud of them.

13. One of the greatest men I have ever known was a Texas Cowboy, with blue eyes kind smile and had a easy going nature, and was respected by all who knew him and was a man that stood for honesty and integrity he was there for his family, always helped his neighbors and was a God fearing man. This Texan always looked neat in appearance and handsome in his jeans, Stetson and boots and was a tall well built slender man that wore them well. He believed in the law and respected those that enforced it, and they respected him. He was the kind of man the generations after him try to live up to and be the kind of man he was, a man of honor. He was a man that was a blessing in many, many lives. He was a true cowboy that has been gone awhile now, but I was so very blessed and so very proud to call him Dad. He was and represented the true cowboy proudly. I have also been blessed to have a son that strives to be the kind of man his Grandfather was.

14. The thing I love most about the American Cowboy is the fact that he can be a hero or an outlaw and still be admired because of his work ethic, determination, and sense of self.

15. One of the greatest men I have ever known was a Texas Cowboy, with blue eyes kind smile and had a easy going nature, and was respected by all who knew him and was a man that stood for honesty and integrity he was there for his family, always helped his neighbors and was a God fearing man. This Texan always looked neat in appearance and handsome in his jeans, Stetson and boots and was a tall well built slender man that wore them well. He believed in the law and respected those that enforced it, and they respected him. He was the kind of man the generations after him try to live up to be the kind of man he was, a man of honor. He was a man that was a blessing in many, many lives. He was a true cowboy that has been gone awhile now, but I was so very blessed and so very proud to call him Dad. He was and represented the true cowboy proudly. I have also been blessed to have a son that strives to be the kind of man his Grandfather was.

16. what i admire most about a cowboy, is their sexiness, they have good work ethics, good morals, seem to be every woman's dream!! my husband has all the qualities i envision when i think about cowboy's just doesn't dress like them :O} i love linda lael miller, she is my favorite author, and something about her novels and cowboys drives me crazy in a good way. being a sahm of 4, reading every night after a stressful day is a great escape, and what a better place than with some sexy, handsome, hard working cowboys??

the drawing is on or around my birthday of august 1st, and this would be a wonderful birthday present, if i do say so myself. something to add to my collection of her novels.

17. i love cowboys because they always put their animals first and know how to treat people young and old and of course because they look sexy in their jeans.

18. i love cowboys because they are portrayed as sexy and have tans because they are outside alot. they are very loving to their women and show them respect and are hard working men.

19. Probably the way that they respect their parents, especially "mom". Their honesty and dedication to family and the farm makes me long for simplified times!

20. I love cowboys because of their honesty and integrity, they also seem to have a high work ethic. Of course tight jeans and a stetson don't hurt either! lol