Christmas in Snowflake Canyon by RaeAnne Thayne

From the Author:

When I started the first Hope’s Crossing book, Blackberry Summer, several years ago, I never dreamed a rather unlikable secondary character in that book would become one of my favorite heroines ever.

In that first book, I needed a character who would provide a foil of sorts to the warm, caring heroine – someone who, while not necessarily a villainess, wasn’t a particularly nice person, either. Genevieve Beaumont provided that magnificently!

Through the first three books of the series, she existed only as the spoiled and pampered daughter of the Hope’s Crossing mayor, a person who always managed to get what she wanted, no matter the cost. When her dreams – and her fiancé were snatched away from her, Genevieve didn’t appear in the best light.

Somehow through the course of the first five Hope’s Crossing books, Genevieve started taking on a life of her own. By the time I introduced Dylan Caine in Willowleaf Lane, I knew she would be exactly the right person to provide this sexy, damaged warrior in need of a little laughter the perfect medicine to help him heal and decide he’s ready to live again.

Once I started unraveling all her edges, I came to adore Genevieve. Beneath her snobby prickles, she is funny and kind, with a deep vein of compassion she hides from the world. I loved watching her discover there was more to her than she had always believed.

Neither Genevieve nor Dylan is perfect. But how boring is perfection, really? It is our flaws and our failings – and the dignity and grace with which we strive to overcome them that make each of us beautifully human. This is the lesson both Genevieve and Dylan must learn in Christmas in Snowflake Canyon.

Happy Reading!

Pick up your copy of Christmas in Snowflake Canyon at select Kmart stores or purchase online now!

About the Author:

RaeAnne Thayne loves words. It started as soon as she learned to read, when she used to devour anything she could get her hands on (cereal boxes, encyclopedias, the phone book, you name it!). She loves the way they sound, the way they look on the page, and the amazing way they can be jumbled together in so many combinations to tell a story.

Her love of reading and writing those words led her to journalism, and she worked for fifteen years as a newspaper reporter and editor.

Through it all, she dreamed of writing the kind of stories she loved best. She started writing romance fiction in 1990 and sold her first book five years later. Since then, she’s published more than two-dozen novels and that same number of short stories.

RaeAnne finds inspiration from the rugged northern Utah mountains where she lives with her husband and three children.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon